Secrets part 1 ch 5

"Secrets Part 1 ch 5"
At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Skye were having coffee together."I heard you lost some of your memories for a while "Yes I did but I got them back "I'm glad "Skye said as Olivia came into the room."Skye, I heard you were back "Yes, I'm, "Skye said as Tracy came into the room."You're still here! Why do we keep getting Alan's Bastard? Thought you are not Alan's daughter "Yes I am, I had a DNA test In London, I'm Alan's daughter, Monica sent me Alan's DNA" Why would she do that "Because Monica is an honest person, Now who are you talking about Alan's another children "Skye ask "Drew "Yes his Jason twin" Where is he" In jail for insider trading "Oh that's unfortunate "Yes he is dating Carly, Why does she keep dating the Quartermaine man? Ned, you're luck she hasn't got you" Yes" and then Edward's son Jimmy lee grandson Austin is in town his a doctor "Oh, Will I have a lot of family to meet" Skye said "How long are you staying "Olivia ask "I'm not sure "Where you're bastard daughter "My children are not bastard! Skye yelled "Mother, Skye is family you can't delay it anymore "Yes I can" Thanks Ned, I need to run an errand, Gabriella is checking the town out," Skye said and left."She is up to something you have to protect ELQ" I will"

Gabriella was walking on the docks and looked at the house that was once her father from across the docks as Carly came by," Gabriella, Are you alright "Yes, I just need to think "Gabriella said she knew her parents were up to something but wasn't sure what."I'm sure it's a lot to take with the Quartermaine and being back, Where did you leave before "London "Who's your father "I'm not telling you, My mother warned me about you, You hate my family and our responsibility for my uncle AJ death" That's a long story "Yes, I'm sure it is, All you need to know is I'm like my mother more then you want to know "Gabriella said and left.

At The Metro, Co-Skye was looking around the hotel and thinking about her next plan as Alexis came by."Skye Quartermaine or whatever you call yourself now I heard you were back, I know what you been up to" What is that Alexis? It's good to see you "I'm running a newspaper now" Yes I heard you lost your license because of a man! That's not like you "Anyway I have been digging for information on a Judge who is on Drew's case, His your new brother, and I found something interesting "What's that" Skye asked "You are paying the Judge to keep Drew in jail" Alexis said as Carly came by."You paid the judge! Why! What has Drew done to you "Don't you get it! It's one of my revenge on you! Your responsibility for AJ's death! Taking Drew away is just the start of my plan for you! Skye yelled "You will regret it" No I wouldn't, "Skye said and left."Alexis, What can we do" I'm afraid nothing yet," Alexis said