Extra 1

Nunew accidentally learned that Zee had known that the baby was his a long time ago. It turns out that Zee was with him for the sake of the child, and didn't really like him.

He turned red with anger and wanted to leave, Zee panicked: "Teerak, Teerak, listen to me, it's not what you think."

"Don't call me Teerak!"

Zee knelt down with a plop, Nunew was stunned by him clinging to his legs and couldn't pull out.

"Let go."

"It's not like that, listen to my explanation, okay?"

Nunew was furious, coldly grunting and hugged his arms, "Ok, I'll ask you, you knew from the beginning that the child was yours, didn't you?"

The baby standing in the crib watching: "Wu wu!"

Zee was sullen: "It's just, I only roughly guessed it when you ran away the second time."

"Then why did you keep it from me?"

Baby: "Ah ah!"

Zee was aggrieved: "I searched for you for a long time before I found you, I was afraid you would run away again."

"So are you with me for this child?"

Baby: "En en!"

Zee got anxious: "Lian Kuea Panich you shut up!"

Nunew smacked him on the back of the head: "How many times have I told you not to call her like that!"

Zee obediently grabbed his hand: "Teerak believe me, heaven and earth can see, the sun and moon can testify, I am really not with you for the sake of the child, if you do not believe me I can swear that if I have a falsified a word, I can swear that if I have a falsified a word, let me be unable to raise it for life."

This oath is a bit heavy, and Nunew, who was shocked, stammered: "You, you raise or not, how would I know if it is fulfilled or not......"

"This is simple," Zee quickly got up to carry Nunew, "Teerak, you will know if you try it yourself."

Although Nunew believed that Zee was not with him for the sake of the child, he was still angry that Zee had actually cheated him, he ignored Zee at home, and Zee stuck his hot face to his cold butt every day and did not feel annoyed.

He was not annoyed but Nunew was annoyed. Compared to the baby, Zee is more like an unweaned child, constantly calling Teerak long, Teerak short, sticking to Nunew who wishes he could leave home.

Zee was completely unaware and his eyes couldn't leave his teerak for a moment. Nunew was currently weaning and occasionally had chest pains. Zee immediately drifted over: "Does it hurt again? I'll rub it for you?"

Nunew slapped his hand away: "Don't move your hands, do I know you well?"

Zee muttered: "Our relationship is already under the same quilt."

Nunew calmly said: "Oh, then let's separate at night."

Zee cried and followed behind Nunew's butt: "Teerak, Teerak, look at me and see if I look like that unwanted little cabbage."

END