Chapter 25

Nunew could not break away from him and feeling anxious, he stomped on his foot.

Zee sucked in a cold breath in pain but did not let go of his hand. “Nunew change your foot, you just recovered from a sprain on this foot and cannot use too much strength.”

Nunew’s movements stopped: “Zee, do you have some kind of serious illness.”

“I have an illness that prevents me from leaving you.”

Unable to get angry anymore, Nunew had no words to counter.

Seeing this, Zee hurriedly climbed up, dragged and hugged Nunew, coaxing him back to the bedroom. “If you haven’t relieved your anger, how about I strip naked for you to see?”

Nunew pushed him away in disgust: “Who wants to see you without clothes ah, pervert!”

Zee took his hand and put it on his own body: “I have pectoral muscles and abs, you really don’t want to touch them?”

"I have it too…I used to have it too, who cares to touch yours.” The body temperature and solid touch that came through under the clothes made Nunew curl his fingers uncomfortably. He did have it before, but it was also thinner compared to Zee’s. Alpha’s natural physiological factors are more likely to produce beautiful muscles, Nunew couldn’t envy it. If he hadn’t been pregnant, he would have trained harder than Zee even if he had to grit his teeth.

Nunew mumbled, unwilling to concede: “It’s all because of your seed, causing me to lose all my muscles.” He laid down with his back to Gong Zee, having consumed too much physical and mental energy today, he was already exhausted to the extreme. His eyes were dry and his body weak, but his brain cells were still too active to sleep, his eyes were closed and he was motionless but he was actually still awake.

Zee seemed to think he was asleep and leaned over cautiously for fear of waking him up, Nunew heard but did not move. He felt timid in front of Zee for no reason, obviously he had never been timid when fighting before, but after the relationship changed, he started to shy away. They have obviously done the most intimate thing, but he still doesn’t dare to be honest with an Alpha. Even Nunew didn’t know what he was afraid of, he was even afraid of himself being like this. He felt as if he was the abnormal one, unable to trust intimate relationships, habitually using the appearance of anger to hide his heart. From the perspective of others, perhaps they might find him incomprehensible. Would Zee also think that he was actually terrible?

Nunew suddenly wanted to ask him, to ask him if you really understand me, if you would tolerate my flaws that perhaps you hadn’t had time to discover, if I had never been what you thought an Omega should be like.

Nunew closed his eyes hard not to think about this when Zee’s hand suddenly came up, first rubbing against his stomach and then grabbing his hand. He grasped it back and tightened his fingers like he was afraid of losing something.

Zee tightened his arms and chest and stuck against him, kissed his soft hair and said with a low sigh: “Nunew, I love you so much.”

The sudden confession made Nunew dumbfounded, there was no big ceremony or elaborate witnesses, on an ordinary night, Zee’s soft and straightforward unadorned love hit Nunew’s heart precisely.

Separated by two hearts and two layers of skin, Zee always seemed to sense his unease.

Nunew opened his mouth: “I……”

“The doctor said I need to massage often,” Nunew pulled his hand and put it towards his chest, “or else I will get sick easily in the future, don’t misunderstand that I am doing something strange.”

Zee lost his smile: “Ok, then in the future, after kneading your legs, I will also help you rub here.”

He could hear what Nunew had to say, Nunew looked like he had a big temper and was not good to provoke, but he was actually the most hard-mouthed, soft hearted, proud and strong, Zee was gratified and distressed. He hoped that Nunew could always firmly be himself, without worrying about gains and losses for anyone’s sake. “Nunew, let’s go home after a period of time.”

Nunew sleepily responded vaguely: “My father will beat you to death if we go back.”

Zee: ?

TBC