Chapter 16

In the past, Zee’s pleasure used to be working, keeping fit and watching the news, but now he has added a new pleasure, teasing Nunew.

He grew up to be excellent and his belated rebelliousness has all been exerted on Nunew.

This is a rather nasty behaviour, Nunew rebuked: “Do you think it’s appropriate for you to base your pleasure on my pain?”

Zee nodded perfunctorily: “Drink the milk first.”

Nunew’s mouth was covered in a circle of milk foam and he ended up sipping it with his mouth. Then, he took the tissue Zee handed him and dried it off and threw it into the trash, silent.

“What was I saying?”

“I based my happiness on your pain.”

“Right,” Nunew slapped Zee’s thigh, “so when are you going back to Bangkok?”

Zee looked at the place he had just patted and pondered for a moment: “Why do I need to go back to Bangkok?”

“Of course it’s to go back to work properly, you are the pillar of Panich Group, the country cannot be without the king, the company cannot be without the president.”

Nunew admonished. Zee said in his heart, 'why didn’t you say these words to yourself when you ran away, I’m afraid that you still don’t know that there was a traitor in the company.'

Nunew’s persuasion, of course, didn’t work on Zee, this piece of dog skin plaster. When Poppy came to look for Zee, he looked around and said with relief: “President Zee, you look much better than before.”

Zee snorted: “If I’ve gained weight, just say so.”

Poppy shook his head: “Not fat, you used to be tense, but now you look very relaxed.”

“Hm, it’s probably because the environment here is good, it nourishes people.”

Zee did not say much, Poppy automatically brainstormed: oh oh oh, where the lady boss is, he nourishes people.

In the evening, Zee was sitting in the small living room waiting for Nunew to fall asleep before going back to his room when he suddenly heard him shouting in panic. He stood up violently and rushed over.

Nunew had slipped on the floor when he got out of the bathtub. At that moment, he thought in his heart that he was finished.

Fortunately, having enough experience in fighting, he subconsciously braced himself with his arms as he approached the floor and avoided falling straight on his stomach. At this point, his ankle was aching and his stomach was just a little tight, but he wasn’t sure if something would go wrong.

He didn’t bring his mobile phone in and couldn’t move, he was about to try and call out to Zee when he had already barged in: “Nunew, how are you?”

“I, I don’t know, what to do ah Zee……”

He was unclothed, the water hadn’t had time to dry. Zee didn’t dare move him and pulled a bath towel to wrap him up and called an ambulance, squatting down to hold his hand.

“Don’t be scared, calm down first, tell me where you hurt.”

Nunew tightly grasped Zee, as if he found the backbone, took deep breaths to calm down: “Stomach is a little uncomfortable, my ankle hurts, I seem to have twisted it, and arm, just cushioned the fall."

Zee examined his arm, a piece of skin was knocked open, the blood dripping on the ground melting into the water was somewhat shocking, but fortunately he did not bleed below, Zee thinks this should indicate that the baby is safe at present.

He couldn’t see anything from the ankle, so he could only hastily bandage the wound on Nunew’s arm and soothe him until the doctor arrived.

Nunew was pushed in for examination, Zee could not enter and stood at the doorway anxiously waiting, his heart was still palpitating at this point. Fortunately he came all the way here to catch Nunew, fortunately he was at Nunew’s side at this time.

The results of the examination were fortunate, the ankle was badly injured and the whole area was already purple and swollen, the arm injury was only traumatic and did not hurt the bones, the baby was not greatly affected, but for safety reasons, he had to be hospitalised to be observed for a while.

Nunew was lying on the hospital bed listlessly, Zee touched the back of his hand: “Scared, right?”

Ice was just applied to his ankle and now his hands were still cold, Nunew nodded: “I was scared to death.”

People are particularly dependent on others during illness and Nunew is not looking at Zee with displeasure anymore, his eyes are soft, so gentle that Zee can’t help but want to rub them, but in the end, he only curled his fingers.

“It’s late, get some sleep.”

Nunew was frightened and tired. Although his ankle was still dull and painful, he was really tired. With Zee staring at him, he relaxed and slept on his side.

Poppy sent some daily necessities: “Mr. Zee, you should also go and rest for a while too.”

“No need, I’ll watch him or I won’t feel at ease.”

TBC