Chapter 26

"It's actually my fault."

Nunew guiltily tugged at the tassel of the sofa cushion and his eyes drifted. When he started the rumor, he never thought that one day he would need to dispel it himself, and the influence of the rumor seemed a bit serious. His father might not only beat Zee, but also beat him.

Zee had a solemn expression. He thought he would be able soon to go home and have Nunew and his child in the same bed, but he didn't expect to have a huge mountain in front of him.

"Our father beats people up, what does he use?"

Nunew reminisced about his childhood: "A chicken feather duster? Slipper? Itch scratcher? Anyway, my dad took whatever came in handy, but I never really got beaten up either."

Zee suddenly stood up. "I'm going to work out to try to better resist the beating."

Nunew followed behind him, "I'm not really going to let you get beaten up, if my dad wants to beat you up, I'll block it for you, he definitely won't dare to hit."

Nunew thought, if his father really got angry and even beat him up, then the two of them would be beaten up together, he just didn't know if it would hurt, even if it hurts, it wouldn't hurt as much as fighting with someone else.

But Zee said, "If your father sees you fighting for me without regard for your body, won't he think even more that I'm a bastard who cheats the body and heart?"

He pinched Nunew's face. Nunew was extra good-tempered now because of his guilty conscience, so of course he had to pinch it a few more times with this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Nunew was worried. "Then what should we do? You won't really take a beating?"

Although his father didn't beat him before, Nunew knew that he couldn't easily fool his way through.

"How about we elope?"

He was teasing but Zee's heart instantly soften. "What silly words are you saying, don't worry, it's fine."

The time to return to Bangkok was scheduled for three days later, Nunew thought about it and decided to talk to Max first. Max was shocked to hear that he and Zee were together and almost threw the phone out.

"What's going on?"

When Nunew was silent, he had an ominous premonition in his heart, "Nunew, tell me the truth."

"That is, the child I'm carrying is Zee's."

"He's the human trash?"

The matter was so complicated that Nunew only said on the phone 
that it wasn't like that, that he and Zee are genuinely in love, which made his family who was in the unknown even angrier.

If it was really as what Nunew said, then why did he refuse to tell them about Zee at the beginning, making up such a big lie to deceive them. Zee also seemed to be completely unaware of it, even forcing Nunew to go to great lengths to hide out, but now Nunew is still defending Zee. Zee must have given Nunew some magic potion to make him change his mind.

So after knowing Nunew's flight back to Bangkok, his family appeared at the airport in line. Nunew shook Zee's hand at the sight of this scene, saying that it would be better to elope.

Phutharit has not seen his youngest son for several months, saying that he didn't miss him was  fake. Seeing his appearance hanging his head, he got angry again. He first took a look from head to toe, making sure that everything was intact, before rewarding Zee a glance.

"Get in the car first, let's talk about it at home."

Zee was of course, taken back to Nunew's house. His status is special, so Phutharit can't really skin him, but he still has to ask him for an explanation.

Zee's answer was crisp. "Dad, I will marry Nunew."

Phutharit's eyes glared, "Who are you calling dad? Did I give my consent?"

Zee did not pull a face even after being admonished, still smiling respectfully, Nunew couldn't bear it
and peek out behind Max. "Dad..."

"And you, what did you tell us at that time? Ah, that you were cheated by a scumbag, did you know it was him from the beginning?"

Max and Nuchy also looked at him, Nunew stammered and could not say anything, he could not say that he had forced Zee. In fact, Zee was the victim.

He looked to Zee for help and Zee duly took over. "It's my fault, Nunew lost his temper and didn't tell me about his pregnancy, he probably said that on purpose in anger."

Nunew echoed, "Mm. Mm. Mm."

"Then that rumor about you, what's going on?"

Nunew frooze as Zee calmly explained, "It was a misunderstanding, I also explained it to Nunew already."

Nunew nodded.

Phutharit pointed at him with hatred, "You tell you, what are you like! I thought you had grown up, how can you still act arbitrarily on such an important matter."

Max also looked at him disapprovingly, "Nunew, you made us worry too much this time."

Nunew lowered his head guiltily, "I know, I shouldn't have been so willful, I'm sorry dad, P'Max, P'Nuchy, Zee was also tricked by me, you guys shouldn't blame him."

Nuchy was extraordinarily calm this time, not blaming Nunew nor making things difficult for Zee. What she was worried about at the start was how Nunew was going to take care of a child by himself. She was vaguely happy to know that the Alpha was Zee.

"Dad, this should also be a happy event, don't give them a hard time."

Phutharit did not scorn Zee, he was just angry with him for failing Nunew. Now that he knew the truth, he could not blame Zee anymore. He went along and got down from the stage with the steps Nuchy gave him.

"Forget it, you young people's affairs, it's also not good for me to beat ducks again, but marriage is not a matter of two people, the two families have to sit together to discuss, what is your family's view?"

Nunew rubbed up against Zee and sat down, pretending not to see Phutharit's face of 'look at your worthless appearance.'

Zee took his hand naturally. "Dad, don't worry, my family has known Nunew since early on, the wedding house is also ready. When you are free, our families will meet again formally."

TBC