Chapter 19

After the bathroom fall, Nunew didn’t dare to take it lightly again, coupled with mobility inconveniences, he was very careful and cautious in his usual activities.

Aside from sitting or lying down everyday, he persistently ate a lot. He could eat and sleep, he felt that the flesh on his body was comfortably growing rapidly. But he couldn’t give up the active nature in his bones, wanting to move but being unable to was a very torturous thing for him, more so than when he was chased by Max as a child, especially when he sees Zee working out, he is so envious that it scratches his heart and liver.

Looking at his belly, he didn’t dare to take risks, he was downcast and angry with himself until he had no temper left.

His aura was picked up by Zee but he didn’t know why and he thought he was hungry again. He found a packet of diced beef and stuffed it to him, Nunew’s heart was even more blocked, he looked at it and put it at the side, not touching it.

Zee is very surprised: “Don’t want to eat?”

Nunew shook his head inscrutably: “I’m exercising with my mind, I’m now stretching my back, don’t disturb me.” He said it very seriously,

Zee lost his smile, he opened the beef dices and ate it in front of Nunew, saw Nunew slyly look over and reached out a hand him, Nunew was angry until tears came out from his mouth. “You work out on your own and tempt me to eat snacks, insidious, cunning.”

“I also tempted you to eat the three meat buns last night?”

Nunew embarrassedly shut up, gaining weight had become an unchangeable fact, so he might as just screw it, what’s a little diced beef, it’s all protein anyway, how does protein make you fat.

He decided to turn his grief and anger into appetite and fought with the diced beef with nothing in his heart, it was quite hard on his teeth, and exercising his jaw muscles was also a workout.

Zee walked over in front of him with the dirty clothes that he had packed up from his room.

Nunew didn’t care at first. Some of his inconvenient daily activities were transferred to Zee. This was the case except for underwear. He has become used to it these days and would take the initiative to put the dirty clothes into the dirty clothes basket for Zee to take. Anyway, the main labour is still done by the washing machine, Zee is only responsible for putting it in, drying it and collecting the clothes, Nunew has no psychological burden.

However, he forgot that he was lazy yesterday and even threw in the nursing clothes, planning to wait until today to take them out but has forgotten until now. When he suddenly remembered, he told Zee not to move while struggling to move over, Zee was holding the familiar small clothes in his hand to survey it.

Seeing him come over, Zee even picked at him: “This……seems to have never been washed before.”

“You……” Nunew’s face was burning hot, hoping that he wouldn’t recognise what it was: “I’ll wash this myself.”

Zee didn’t understand: “Why?”

“Because, because it can’t be machine washed.”

Zee understood: “That’s okay, I’ll wash it by hand for you."

“No, no, no, no need, actually, machine washing is fine.” Nunew snatched it from his hands and stuffed it into the washing machine carelessly.

Zee laughed in a low voice with a narrow gaze and said meaningfully: “It’s better not to mix intimate clothes with outerwear.”

Nunew gave a start, looking at Zee’s eyes throwing arrows, so he has long recognised what this is! “Are you fooling me?”

Zee raised his eyebrows very innocently: “When did I fool you?”

Indeed, he didn’t say anything from the beginning to the end, it was Nunew himself who first had a weak heart and lied to himself that Zee didn’t recognise it, and finally found out that the cover-up had failed and then became angry from embarrassment and made a false accusation at Zee.

Nunew is not only unreasonable but also has nothing to say, he is so angry that he is about to smoke.

Zee bent down and fished out the small clothes from the washing machine and naturally touched the top of Nunew’s hair: “It’s just a piece of clothing, go sit down, I will wash it.”

His unreasonableness like a feisty child was gently tolerated by Zee, didn’t argue about his nonsense, not mocking his pretensions, bending down and lowering his head to seriously knead and scrub the foam in his hands, Nunew froze and watched in, suddenly feeling his heart pounding.

TBC