Chapter 27

"Your family has known about me since early on?"

"Mm."

"The wedding house is all ready?"

"Mm."

"How come you didn't tell me at all?"

Zee gave Nunew a peck on the mouth. "I wanted to give you a surprise."

After passing Nunew's family hurdle, his father kept them for a meal and then kicked them out. "Although you are not married yet, at this point, I don't need to force you to stay home, you will also feel uncomfortable, where you go is up to you to discuss."

Zee thought about it. "Nunew lives nearby and the place where he is used to living is more comfortable than other places."

Phutharit looked at him a little more satisfactory. "Then have the driver send you over."

The familiar surroundings  did make Nunew more relaxed, he was lying on the sofa being served by Zee whose leg kneading business gradually expanded to shoulder kneading back pounding, beating legs and pressing feet. After a full set, Nunew bones were loose.

Finally, Zee hugged him and rubbed his chest, Nunew suddenly frowned and pressed his hand. "That's enough."

"What's wrong? Does it hurt?"

"No." Nunew's ear flushed. "Anyway I just don't need it, why do you have so many questions?!"

Zee took one look at his bent leg and realised in hsi heart. "Okay, then I won't rub anymore."

He put Nunew on the sofa and Nunew had just taken a breath when Zee suddenly half-kneeled down to hold his waist and hooked his fingers into his trousers.

Nunew frantically tried to cover it. "Zee, what are you doing?"

"Nunew, having desire is not something to be ashamed of, let alone hide it from me."

Nunew's face turned red and through. "I didn't...I just didn't want to...hm!"

Just being gently rubbed, Nunew immediately fell back on the sofa and Zee irresistibly pulled his hand away. "Don't be scared."

The clothes worn during pregnancy are mostly loose, Zee easily broke through the defenses and for the first time, officially came face to face with little Nunew. Nunew watched as he leaned down and exclaimed in a dumb voice. "Zee!"

🔞

Nunew watched as Zee lowered his head and opened his mouth to take in his semi-hard sex organ. The visual impact alone made him tremble uncontrollably and the sensitive glans and stem were wrapped in the warm, moist mouth bit by bit, almost driving him crazy.

Zee held his taut lower back with one hand, the hot temperature of his palm making Nunew's waist and eyes tingle and his breath trembling and chaotic.

One of Nunew's hands was being held down by hin and could not move, so he could  only helplessly grip the sofa, while the other hand grabbed Zee's hair and tried to push him away.

Zee sucked at the right time and Nunew immediately let out a stifled grunt, his action of pushing away turning into a tight grip instead.

"Can't...Zee...let go..."

Zee turned a deaf ear and the rough surface of his tongue was grinding and swirling around the tip of his penis. Nunew immediately lost his voice, biting his lower lip and his eyes moistening.

He couldn't imagine that Zee would do such a thing for him and the hot blood gushing out from his heart made Nunew's body damp with sweat and his eyes hot with a fever.