Chapter 5

Nuchy’s reaction was the same as Nunew expected, but he didn’t see it with his own eyes, it was Max who told him. “She said she wanted to find the scumbag even if she had to dig 3 feet into the ground but I stopped her.”

Nunew could imagine Nuchy standing up and rushing out, smiling into his phone with a sour face and sighing afterwards. He had made such a choice and neither his older brother nor older sister had accused him of being ignorant, instead they had defended him and fought for him.

He thought about it and took the initiative to call his older sister, who was still angry when she picked up: “You still know to give me a call?”

Nunew was as good as a little sheep at this moment: “P', I was wrong.”

“Tell P' what are you thinking, why do you want to raise a child for someone else for no reason, you’re not married, how are you going to find an Alpha with a child in the future, are you going to spend your life on inhibitors to get through your heat1?”

Nunew himself had also thought about this question, if he didn’t get married and didn’t have an Alpha’s mark, he would have to rely on inhibitors in the future, but rather than having to change himself to put on a virtuous appearance, Nunew would rather rely on inhibitors for the rest of his life. “P', I’ve thought it over.” This was not someone else’s child, this was his own.

Nuchy had long known that Nunew was an extremely opinionated person, she just couldn’t help but persuade a mouthful, only to sigh quietly seeing that he was really like this. "P'Max and I will talk to Dad, you don’t show up yet."

“No, P', I want to go personally.”

Nunew just started to remember when his mother died, his dad did not remarry, a man who had to be a father and mother to give them as much company and care as possible, he knew that the one who will be hurt the most from this incident was actually his father. Now that he was also going to be a father, he could no longer hide behind his brother.

He knelt straight down in front of his father, who took one look at Max and Nuchy’s expressions to know that Nunew was serious about this, putting down the cup of tea in his hand and brushing the hem of his shirt. “Speak.”

“Dad, I’m pregnant.” Nunew lowered his head, not daring to look at his expression, while Max and Nuchy kept a nervous eye on their father, afraid that he would suddenly make a move.

Phutharit swept a glance at his stomach and calmly asked, “Whose is it?”

"...Don’t know."

Nunew watched as his father walked up to him: “Raise your head.”

As soon as Phutharit raised his hand, Max and Nuchy immediately rushed up to stop him: “Dad Dad Dad, if you have something to say, talk properly, don’t use violence!”

“Bastard, who’s going to use violence, let go of me, my silk clothes are getting wrinkled!”

Phutharit was pinned back onto the sofa, only then did the brother and sister look at each other and release him: “Didn’t you want to hit him?”

“When did I ever touch a finger on him!” Even though Nunew had been naughty and mischievous as a child and Phutharit had chased him up and down every day, none of the hits had actually landed on Nunew. This was his wife’s last child, how could he be willing to hit him for real?

Max smiled: “Isn’t this a special situation.”

Phutharit was so angry that he pointed at him several times before saying anything: “You also know it’s special? And you’re still shielding him?”

Nuchy duly brought him a cup of tea: “Dad, take a sip of water to calm down.” It was as if she wasn’t one of those involved just now.

Phutharit hummed and didn’t bother, stretching his crumpled clothes and saying: “Since your brother and your sister already know about it, it seems that you yourself have already decided, you’re just here to inform me today.”

“Dad ……”

“You’re already a grown-up, I was already married to your mother when I was your age and had your older brother soon after. Just make sure you’ve thought it through yourself and that you won’t regret it in future.”

“Yes, I’ve thought it through and won’t regret it.”

Phutharit nodded: “Get up then, the ground is cold and it’ll hurt your knees after a long time.”

Max helped him up and Nunew carefully watched his father’s face: “Dad, are you really not angry?”

“You’ve never been a child who fooled around blindly and didn’t have a bottom line. Since you want to keep it, you must have your own reasons, I’ll just wait to be a grandfather, what angry?” Phutharit sipped his tea calmly, waiting for Max to send Nunew home before his face changed to look at Nuchy: “You really can’t find who it is?”

Nuchy shook her head in embarrassment: “Can’t find.”

“He’d better stay out of my sight for the rest of his life, or I’ll have to skin him.”

TBC