🩸Blood and Love ❤️ (🖤Drake💛)

Magsimula sa umpisa

It... said he was...

Overweight?

"How? Jake is skinnier Liam and Henry." I looked through more and more posts, but a good chunck of them were all hating on Jake...

"What's happening?"

I then saw Lia text me. I opened the text message and was really confused:

Lia🎀 : Hey, could you maybe... text or talk to Jake?

What why?:

Lia🎀 : According to what I've heard and seen, he seems tired and almost sick, but I've also seen him not eating as much, like WAY to little. Hailey says that he's probably not telling someone stuff, and I think he'll tell you if you let him... please Drew?

Alright... I'll talk to him after school today.:

Lia🎀 : Thanks Drew, I think it'll help him out.

Alright, see you later Lia.:

"Now I'm concerned." I know I wasn't supposed to, but I was. I knew that Jake leaves his phone around in our biology class because teach makes sure to see our phones so that she knows that we don't have it under our desks, so I could take it to see where he'd be after school today.

______________________________
{In Biology} {Drew's POV}
I always had to be paired with Jake because we could only have one partner in the class and I couldn't be with anyone else. I saw what Lia meant... Jake looked dead, I could see through him...

And the makeup. He did look sick, but he also looked... skinnier. "What's happening with you Jake?" The teacher left the class to go get something so I looked at Jake who was most falling asleep. I tapped him and he shot up, but looked dead still. "Yeah?"

"Can I use your phone?" I said while looking at his... empty, tired, soulless eyes. "It's...important."

He grabbed his phone and handed it to me. "Here, go ahead." He said before practically staring off into space again.

I took the phone and went to his messages:

Can't you two leave me alone...:

Sam: How about no freak, just meet us outside after school

Eric: Yeah, unless you want some one special to you to get hurt.

I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE MY FRIENDS OUT OF THIS!:

Sam: So? Why would we care about what you want?

Eric: Exactly,... just meet us at the side doors after school.

Fine:

"Jake, what've you been getting into?" I know Sam and Eric,... they're on social media... I used my phone to look at them both and realized that both of their accounts were about hating on Jake. "They better not hurt him." I then saw Eric's post saying "There will be blood tomorrow, but maybe some more... Sam and I have to decide."

...

...

...

...

"Those Motherfuckers."

_____________________________
{After School} {Drew's POV}
I was following Jake, but I was at least ten feet behind him. I could tell he didn't want to go, but I'm here for him when he's gonna need it. I saw Sam and Eric and went around to the wall where they couldn't see me. I then started eavesdropping to hear the drama between them.