Chapter 68 : The downfall of Kaguya and Unsettled Matters

Unknown dimension, meanwhile

"I am sad for your betrayal and your story but this world has evolved without you, it is free and doesn't belong to you. We have grown up from your shadow and we shall proceed without you now." Said Yuki nee bravely at Kaguya.

"Just like what my dear daughter, Amateratsu, would have said it with the same determination. The exact reason why I have put her under a constant genjutsu." Said the woman caressing gently her cheek before forcing her to look in her eyes.

Naruto infused more chakra making Black Zetsu get off him. Sasuke did the same activating his Susano. He went to get Kakashi, Sakura and Obito.

"Sadly, I am not your daughter but a Reincarnation, I will not be fooled." She said making grey energy surround her even more.

"Bad children!" Simply stated Kaguya.

"Naruto?" Inquired his sister and with one look, he knew what she wanted them to do.

"Let's do it, Naru." She said, winking at him.

"Are you sure? I can do it!? But you have forbidden me from doing it the first time that I had shown you? You are not kidding, right???" Said the blond hair super excited.

The Red hair smiled at him and nodded.

"Very well but don't regret it!" He said with a smirk.

He did the multi shadow cloning making everyone confused while Sasuke having brought the bystanders in a safe zone was wrestling hard with Kaguya.

"Whatever you plan to do, do it fast!" Said the Uchiha grumbling. He barely managed to not get hit by the goddess.

"REVERSE HAREM JUTSU!" Said the blond hair.

Sakura had the biggest nose-bleed. Kakashi sighed. Sasuke was merely in disbelief. He almost fell from his susanoo. His oneechan also had a small noose bleed. Kaguya was thoroughly distracted. Naruto managed to hit her. Yuki had been right to challenge him to learn the reverse version of his sexy jutsu. A great trump card.

"I am not even going to say anything." Said the Uchiha with a small smirk.

"Shut up, teme." Simply answered the blond hair.

Kaguya transported them yet again in another dimension. Although now, they were ready. Yuki had her katana ready so did Sasuke and he had his staff. This was going to be just great.

"Why don't you hand me back my chakra, children? I swear to give a great dream." Tried to soften them Kaguya.

"In your dreams!" said Yuki nee.

This comment made the otsuki enraged. She ran right at Yuki. She tried to strangle her. Naruto was slightly panicking but Yuki smirked at him. His oneechan looked around Kaguya and started doing the same thing to her. As soon as she used the power of the rinnegan fissioned with the Sharingan. Kaguya kicked her away.

Sasuke caught her fortunately. His oneechan wasn't externally bleeding but from the violet-grey light which was surrounded by a green one, it must have injured her. Will they even be capable of killing lest defeating Kaguya?

This was going to be a long fight, that was for sure. The trio was ready to fight for their friends and peace.

....

Ice dimension, who knows how many hours later

"SASUKE!" screamed Sakura seeing Sasuke being thrown into another dimension.

"HOW DARE YOU!" exploded Naruto.

"Now there is just you and me..." started Kaguya, but Naruto did a giant mutely cloning attack.