Chapter 19 : The End of Tranquility

A few days ago, night-time.

Yuki Namikaze wasn't one of those that you could simply stop from doing what she wanted. The last few days, she had been a good granddaughter and she didn't try to escape her anbu guards. The Third Hokage had been more than please by her good behaviour. Although, it was a stratagem to make them do what she wanted. After a talk between the Hokage and the elders, it was decided that if she continued to behave like that additional guards shouldn't be necessary. It came as a relief for all her friends, they were almost about to kick her guards themselves. Their presence wasn't helping them relax or train, it was from Shikamaru's word bothersome and from Neiji's perspective irritating him. After all, he didn't understand how the person that he looked up and respect was forced to be escorted by that much anbus, the daughter of the Fourth was more than capable of handling herself.

This brought them to the present, it was the moment that she waited. She sneaked out of the Hokage's house while placing a clone with her chakra, she passed by the Namikaze house to get a black wig. She didn't have time to dye her red hair, she had to come back to the Uchihas. Her friends had sent her letters to warn her that the Uchiha elders were getting suspicious of Shisui's little sister. They were about to forcibly go in Shisui's house thinking that the youngster was severely ill but didn't want to burden the whole clan with it. It seemed that they had done their job too well, the uchiha clan seems to cherish this newfound fake member. Little did they know that it was mainly because the members of the clan didn't want Shisui to blame them if his little sister died. It was time for Yuki Uchiha to rise from the dead and to either stay at home more or go on a long trip in hope to get better.

She jumped from rooftop to rooftop. Yuki couldn't wait to train again with her brother figures.

....

On the rooftop nearby Shisui's house

"Chief, there is indeed someone that is coming at a fast pace towards Shisui's house."

Fugain Uchiha was standing on the roof beside a trusted member of the clan. Since the diner that he invited Shisui and his so-called little sister, he had investigated them carefully. It was true that Shisui's mother was killed in mysterious circumstances which were unknown except for her eldest son, she could have given birth to another child.

After all, she didn't have much contact with the rest of their clan at the end of her life. Although, he couldn't shake the feeling of familiarity that comes from little Yuki's way of expressing herself. It was as if she reminded her of someone that he knew before but he still couldn't figure out who. His wife shared his feelings on this matter. Contrary to common belief, he often shared his thoughts with his wife. She was a reliable ally to lean on.

The figure moved on Shisui's roof. He stopped his man from attacking, it went in. They looked at the open window and listen to the conversation.

"Nii-chan !"

"Yuki, thanks to the gods you are here. I thought that the elders were going to tear me off if we waited anymore. They are really worried," Shisui as usual dramatically said. Sometimes, Fugaku wondered if he was really a uchiha. He would doubt it more if he didn't have the sharingan.

"Don't worry, I am here now!"

As the little girl said that, she took off her cape. What Fugaku saw shocked him. Red hair was revealed under it. Now everything makes sense this familiar feeling. He wanted to laugh, it was too obvious.

When he was young, the only friends that he ever made outside the clan were very few and among them his best friend was unmistakably Kushina Uzumaki. He loved his wife but if Kushina hadn't been head over heals about Minato Namikaze, he would have tried his luck with her. It would have made such a powerhouse couple even if the old hags had complained about the purity of the chief clan family. Although, if Kushina had been willing, he would have fought the entire of the clan if necessary.