Chapter 65 : Uzumaki Clan Tragedy (Part II)

Hokage's office, midnight

"This is simply intolerable, I don't know what is holding me from going to inform Kushina." Said Shikaku Nara red of rage.

The Third Hokage sighed this was about to get out of hand. Was the Uchiha and Uzumaki trying to overrule his leadership? Sarutobi wasn't sure anymore, as much as Danzo was alarmist and cunning using any means to get to his goals, he was right in some ways. Kushina had changed since the death of Minato, she became a true Head clan leader, she took all the right decisions but it showed an image of a dangerous enemy. Even more threatening since until now only Tsume Inuzuka and Tsunade Senju were the only woman head clan in the village, Tsunade was almost never at these clan meeting. It threatened the establishment of the clan heads, many minor clan heads felt that the Uzumaki clan was threatening their position whereas the big clan heads welcomed gladly Kushina.

The Third was more challenged than before at these meetings, he had difficulty to make something pass quickly now. The smallest decision was discussed thoroughly for at least one session of the clan head meeting.

"Calm down, Shikaku." Ordered him the Third. "Danzo is right, I believe that the Uzumaki-Uchihas need to be keep in check."

"I am sorry but with all my respect, this is utter bullshit. This whole thing and you position is such a drag....You are being influenced and you will regret it!" swore the usual pacific Nara head clan. He gave him an aggressive look before quitting in silence.

This was exactly what he was thinking when he thought that Kushina was too powerful, she had too much influence. It was sad but Danzo will probably only neutralize her and not do something too drastic. Or at least, he hoped that he will because he had seen the heiress of the Uzumaki clan, if anyone was not to be crossed, it was her.

....

Next morning, entrance of the village

"Have a good trip, mother." Said her daughter.

She was accompany by Itachi and Shikmaru, as usual, she liked to hang out with their main allies in the village's politics.

"Yes, take care of the clan in my absence, if the elders throw a fit, I give you free reins to deal with this." She whispered to Yuki.

"Kushina?" inquired Shikaku looking at Fugaku which was giving his own instructions to his son. " We have an issue, I might need to come with you and Fugaku, the Third has lost his mind."

The head clan of the Uzumaki clan sighed while Shikaku explained the situation to Shikamaru. He started explaining the situation, the Third wouldn't get out unharmed.

....

Ichiraku Ramen, noon

"Isn't this the little Uzumaki heiress?" said Kenji.

Shikamaru almost growled. He disliked this chunin so much. He was a brat which was trying to bully Yuki into going out with her. He was stupid. Not that any of that bothered him. No that would be too much of a drag.

"Don't you have missions to do?" said sharply the Red hair.

It made his friends start laughing at him.

"Nope at all, I precisely took a vacation today to spend time with you. I heard that your mother was out of the village." He said sitting beside Yuki and trying to put his arm over her shoulder. She pushed him harshly away. He tried to bring her nearer from him. These tricks didn't work with Yuki, Kenji simply fell from his stool.

"Are you alright, kid?" inquired Teuchi a bit worried for his furniture but smirking. He didn't like this boy either.

"THIS IS ENOUGH!" he screamed getting up. "I have been patient with you! Now just accept my feelings for you already! My father is the greatest merchants in all Konoha. It should be an honour for you to receive my attention. Stop being a princess and accept me already!" said Kenji as his friends got nearer trying to pressure his friend.