Chapter 4 : Nine Tails Beast Released

SPOILER ALERT

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE PART REVEALING WHO IS THE MASKED MAN AND THAT DOESN'T SOUND ANY RINGS REFRAIN FROM READING THIS. PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Ten months later

"How is it going with your pregnancy Kushina?"

The said mother wanted to cry on her friend's shoulder, why did she ever want another baby again. Her first pregnancy had been really easy but this one, she felt that she had become even less capable of doing things herself. As she was about to answer, she saw Itachi popped out of behind his mother. Yuki got out of her shadows and ran towards the boy which take her in his arms and made her spin in circles. The little girl giggled as the mothers looked at them fondly.

"Well, I think I am going to give birth tonight. How are you feeling with your second son being born?"

"Very happy, Itachi hadn't left him out of his sight since he was born."

Then Kushina went towards her friend's ear and whispered her next question

"Is it true that the second one is less painful than the first one?"

Mikoto laughed and with a Cheshire grin nodded

"Yess"

The Uzumaki wanted to talk more with the Uchiha matriarch, but the Third hokage's wife interrupted their chat.

"Kushina, we should hurry up."

The Red hair left her friend but not without swearing to hang out after the birth of Naruto. She felt a bit lonely, the two sannins weren't able to spend as much time in the village as before. Tsunade had said the last time that she had to run off in a remote area to escape her debt collectors. That was why she couldn't help with the birth of her child. Kushina had offered her to pay for her debts, the Uzumaki clan was wealthy and with the Namikaze clan, they owned a good part of Konoha's shops.

The Uzumakis had left all their fortune in the banks in Konoha which weren't taken during the destruction of the Uzushiokagure. Kushina had accessed to all of it being made the sole heiress of the possession of the clan by Mito Uzumaki.

Minato was equally well off, his family was at first a merchant one before becoming a ninja clan. Although, Tusnade refused completely. She swore that if the fortune of the Uzumaki's was all spent on her gambling debts which was a habit passed on by her grandfather, her grandmother would come back from death and kill her painfully.

Kushina couldn't help bursting out laughing thinking about it. She could perfectly imagine Mito running after Tsunade to avenge the heritage spent on her debts. Then, she would go back to the afterlife to beat up the hell out of the First Hokage.

Orochimaru on the other hand, she was still pissed at this thought, they had a fight recently. Wanting to prevent any potential major disagreement about the name of the baby, Kushina and Minato decided to choose before the birth, they agreed on the name of the main character of Jiraya's only normal book Naruto.

They wanted him to grow up to be the same as the hero described in that book. Although, when Orochimaru heard that they had settled for a name from the irresponsible and almost none present godfather of Yuki and without having asked his opinion, he was mad and refused to come back.

The two friends had a violent verbal fight which ended up by destroying Ichiraku and making a big hole in the center of Konoha's downtown. Many learned to never ever annoy the wife of the Fourth Hokage if they cherished their life. They weren't as strong as a sennin and would more likely die in the process.

Since that day, he boycotted the village. Kushina was very hurt by this childish attitude of him, she had negotiated for weeks to make him the godfather of Naruto with Minato but all those efforts were useless now. She planned on dragging herself Orochimaru back to the village to settle their stupid dispute even if it takes her years. The sannin which was in the middle of an experiment shivered.