Chapter 10 : Unexpected meetings

Yuki felt sore, her whole body protested when she tried to stand up in her bed. She quickly gives up on that idea, she stayed lie down. As she was still thinking about what happened the day before, she felt rays of sun through her bandage.

She had been an idiot. Who was even thinking to try to fight thugs from another ninja's village at three years old? Especially when those ninjas were set to weaken the village to distract the attention of the village from whatever Kumo had planed.

Yuki had to say that if it had gone as scheduled, the kumogakure would have succeeded what they attempted. As she was about to amke another attempt, she felt someone's chakra from what was supposed to be a window. She gathered chakra in her hand and aim it towards the presence. She heard a gasped and a familiar voice.

"Have you finally decided to end my life? Am I that annoying to you?"

Yuki wanted to laugh but she remembered that a little presence was on the opposite bed. She hit the older Uchiha.

"Be more quiet, you will wake up the other one!" she hissed to him

"What...?" then he saw that there was another occupant.

"Anyways back to our business, what the hell did you do!" Shisui clearly giving her the uchiha glare.

"Hum... I trained" she tried the shrugged it off.

"Yeah sure, that is why everyone in the village even among the Uchiha clan is panicking. I will repeat myself once more what happened, Yuki-hime?"

Yuki felt a bit of pressure, she couldn't see his face but could well enough imagine his current expression. She couldn't help herself from smiling and almost laughed at this situation.

Shisui was known to be the most unuhicha member with maybe his deceased relative Obito. He was usually fooling around and not forcing himself to maintain the so-called uncaring expression of the Uchiha clan or the Hn.

Even if when he was tired, he got that tendency back, Yuki was now well verse in the art of the Hn. She could understand it without too much effort. Although when he was worried or mad, he changed back to the cold-blooded Uchiha.

"Hum you see... I was training near the border of Konoha and Kinoe went to get food but ninjas arrived and tried to kill me," she heard a sighed, "I had to defend myself...."

"Do you think, I find it nice to come back from a mission and learn that my little sister was almost killed!"

"Surprise..?" She tried to smile and get away with it but she was quickly hit on the head.

"It isn't funny, I almost had a heart attack!" He pleaded

"Sorry...."

He messed her hair a bit.

"Fortunately, this time it ended well but don't think that you are getting out of this easily."

He treated her as he walked to place something on her bed.

"I swear that when you are discharged, we are going to train you as hard as possible. It isn't true that I will lose you to some stupid mercenary ninjas!"

It gave her shivers, she would have rather wished that she had died by their hands after Shisui had finished with her. She tried to take what he just let on her bed. She touched it warily of what her brother figure could possibly have brought her.

It felt soft and she figured out it was a blanket. She looked at the spot where she thought he was and smiled brightly. The Uchiha made a gesture from the sound and jumped from the window. Yuki was very happy but she was going to suffer later on. She tried to fall back asleep covered by her new blanket, she felt tired.