Chapter 56 : The Snake, the Kages and Madara Uchiha

[A/N Yup it is me again, just to make this clear, I am joking around a lot in that chapter, it is because some dark ones are coming up soon😈]

Kabuto's hideout

"What is going on...?" said Kabuto which was about to tear off his hair.

The body of Kushina Uzumaki had escaped his control alongside the reincarnated body of the head clan couple of the Uchiha clan. What was happening? The Uzumaki was in fact the Red Death and she managed to free herself from his control! Then, the Red Shadow came along and by simply making some hand signs managed to take control of the two others. The three were now fighting against his other Endo Tensei ninjas.

"K-A-B-U-T-O!" said a scary voice.

He just knew that this would be a rough fight. Yumi, the Red Shadow, not only her, Itachi Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha. Four potential Uchiha members. Yes, he didn't doubt that she was an Uchiha, he couldn't help believe that Yumi wasn't an Uchiha. No outsider could get along with uchihas so well except if this person was an Uzumaki clan member or a Senju clan member.

"Who would have thought that the right hand of Orochimaru would become a snake?" teased him Shisui Uchiha.

He was hit in the ribs by the Red Shadow bringing him to the ground while Itachi let out a small sighed. Sasuke, on the other hand, simply unsheathed his katana and activated his sharingan. Kabuto felt that this time, this would be the end. Although, he wouldn't go without fighting. He would at the very least bring the Red Shadow in his death. All the other Uchihas activated their sharingans.

....

Gaara's squad, fighting against the past kages

"NARUTO UZUMAKI, WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DOING HERE?" exploded the usually composed Kazekage.

"Hum..." I managed to say the clone of Naruto.

"Are you coming, or what? Do some efforts, please." Teased them the Second Mizukage.

As Gaara was about to inquire about the presence of Naruto, he saw something red.

"YOU!" screamed the past Mizukage gesturing to the newcomers.

"Hello!" said cheerfully a red hair head. Not the one that he recalled when he was young and innocent, no an older one.

"You don't get near me! You demon UZUMAKI WOMEN!" continued the Mizukage about to make a run. "I want to play longer ... please?" started to beg the previously cocky man.

Even the Second Tsuchikage tried to also vanish but was roughly caught by the red hair women. She unsheathed her katana.

"This feels good, it made a think about the time when the Uzumaki clan was respected and feared, I rather liked this period. The elders told me stories of that time." Mused the red hair.

"Kushina, you shouldn't waste time, we still have to visit three other squads. They will struggle to seal the other Endo tensei too." Reminded her a carbonate copy of a female Sasuke Uchiha.

"Yosh, I am ready to make them eat dirt." Said another woman with a tanto in her hand already in position to fight the Third Raikage.

"Hi, Mom!" said Naruto making the whole division looked at him.

The red hair women literally dragged the Second tsuchikage with her as she shunshined beside Naruto. She too seemed to be Endo tensei but in a different way, she looked more alive.

"You!" stated his own father. "The Red Death.... I knew that this nickname and the fact that Minato Namikaze was married to a Uzumaki women were too much of a coincidence ... damn ... we were all blind. Thanks God that we became allies during the Third Great Ninja War."