Chapter 23 : The Slug, the Flash and the Kage

Two years later, a small village in the land of Lightning

"We implore your help to heal our comrade." Said Kumogakure ninja bowing to a blond hair lady.

She sighed, looking at them. The Fourth Raikage knew that this was a waste of time. The legendary ninja wouldn't help them. As he was about to let go and to resign himself that their comrade was about to die, someone else appeared behind Tsunade.

"Tsunade-sensei, you shall be happy. This time lady luck was even more by my side!" Said happily a young woman with red hair.

She had an alluring figure and a long braided hair wearing a pale long sleeve yellow kimono opened on the sides. She put on the table a big bag which almost made it collapse. She went to sit beside Tsunade a cup of tea before her and the Seinin appeared from who knows where.

"Oh, oh. Your hunt was good, we shall have dangos and ramen tonight then." Said the Senju completely ignoring the Kumo ninjas.

The woman squealed and hugged Tusnade. The Raikage was very intrigued by this girl, she wasn't Shizune Kato, the niece of the Princess's death lover. He never heard of another student that the Seinin had taken afterwards this Shizune. This red hair was brining him memories of something.

"Yesss! By the way, who are they?" she inquired suddenly acknowledging their presence.

This made most of the ninja sweat under her suddenly calculating glare. Himself shivered from this cold look, it made him think of the time that he encountered the Red Death. A few days after clashing with the Yellow Flash, he had to find the Red Death killing two hundred men herself. Hell, her gender was unknown, they simply give her the same gender as Death. It was frightening to see her bath almost in his ninja's blood.

A and B tried to contain her but it was useless. She was too strong and made them both experience something new, fear, real fear. The feeling to be overwhelmed by someone physically and mentally.

The Red Death had the higher ninja bounty on her head in the whole element nations. It wasn't for nothing, she was a monster. Hopefully, he somehow got out half alive from this fight. The Red Death didn't bother to talk with them. She didn't talk, she was killed.

"Oh some people who are annoying..." said the Seinin drinking her tea.

"I see they want to heal someone. That is regrettable for your ninjas but she doesn't do that anymore. Nothing that you could give her will make her change her mind." She said sweetly but as they were turning around.

She escorted them out. As soon as they were out of their ear reach, the Kumo ninjas were complaining about her.

"It was usele4ss, we put our pride aside for nothing. She didn't even consider helping us in exchange for money. I thought that she was deep into debts!" said one of his subordinates.

As he sat on the ground, he felt something in his pocket. It was a brief message. Meet me at 10 PM at the local bar, I may be able to help you. It must have been this red hair lady. He smirked, they had what they came for after all.

....

A few hours later, at a ramen restaurant

"Yeah, that was such a good idea to show you how to play those gambling games!" Said Tsunade drinking sake. "You are so great at it, it is almost as if you are cheating. Lady luck is way too much on your side, my dear student!"

Yuki smiled at her teacher's antics. They got closer after spending so much time together, Tsunade quickly learned that Yuki was a prodigy among prodigy. All Minato's and Kushina's intelligent went to her. She knew things that a person of her age shouldn't know.