Chapter 42 : The New Team 7

Three days later, Konohagakure, office of Tsunade, early morning

"Until now, I have let you alone with the way you handled the host of the Kyuubi but I can no longer say nothing." Stated Danzo Shimura sat on the coach next to her desk. Tsunade wanted nothing more than kick this man out of her office. Although, she couldn't really. Especially with the two other old hag beside him.

"He is right, Tsunade, we don't want to lose our host to the Akatsuki." Stated Kahoru.

Damn them! Damn the Roots anbus acting illegally on the behalf of Danzo! They were literally everywhere! This was classified information, it was almost treason to mention it so casually like this.

"We are aware of them, they have already almost killed the Kazekage! This would have cost us a lot to lose a favourable ally in Suna." Added Utatane.

As she was about to say that she had the situation under control, someone knocked at the door. A cheery pink hair popped out.

"Tsunade-sama? You asked for me?" Said Sakura Haruno trying to look confident only to see all the elders gathered in her office.

"Yes, come in. I am sorry, I have some issues to attend. We shall discuss this another time." She said trying to dismiss them. The two elders grumbled whereas Danzo sighed.

"This discussion isn't over, the junchiriki should be watched at all times and keep here in the safety of the village." Said Danzo before throwing one intimating look at Sakura. The girl shivered a bit.

"Oh, and do say hello to your mother, Mebuki Haruno, I shall see her at the next joint council of ninja-civilian." He said as he was near Sakura. The girl could only nod. That was another difference between Ino and her, Tsunade's student would have easily answered to this provocation whereas Shizune's non-official student could only interiorly boil from these words.

"Sakura-San, I wanted to inform you of some sensible information concerning Sasuke Uchiha. Although, we have to wait a bit for another person to join us." She said pouring some tea that Ino made before storming to Shikaku's to request a medi nin mission to the Daimyo's court.

She pitied the poor Nara, the jonin commander was up to some deep complaining. Not that Tsunade didn't get where all this frustration came from, it was normal for the Yamanaka to want that her own achievements were her own self and not another person.

"Ah, good. Come in." She said hearing some big laughter.

Ino and Naruto came in. She seemed in the midst of telling her own she probably bullied the Nara patriarch to give her desired mission.

"Tsunade-sensei." Said Ino bowing lightly until she saw Sakura. Her glance narrowed at the girl. Tsunade could only sigh at this yet to be settled feud between the two. Sakura seemed to want to make peace with the Yamanaka but her student didn't want to hear any of it.

"Tsunade-San." Said Naruto smiling but still looking nervously at the two girls.

It seemed that he had learned to read the room more. The face that he made at that moment made her think of the rare occasion that she had seen Minato Namikaze. He made that face whenever Kushina was getting worked up.

"I have gathered you all here because Sasori has given us information about a certain meeting with his spy at Orochimaru's side."

...

Sakura unexpectedly slammed the desk of Tsunade-San. Ino jumped on him, surprised. Naruto simply started laughing. What was happening???

"Allow me to go, please!" Said Sakura seriously before realizing what she said.