Chapter 64 : Uzumaki Clan Tragedy (Part I)

Konohagakure, After the Attack of Kyubi

"KUSHINA!" Screamed Orochimaru holding a barely standing Uzumaki in his harms.

The Red hair had a cracked mask over her face. She had big tears rolling over her cheeks. Then he saw it, Minato Namikaze was lying there lifeless in front of what looked like a bundle of sheets. He delicately handed Kushina to Tsunade which had rushed back here to go see it.

He was met with a blond hair baby crying but that smiled at him sadly. He knew that his father had passed away. As he was rocking him Shikaku Nara arrived along Fugaku Uchiha. Both held Kushina in their harms having seen Minato dead.

"We are here for you Kushina." Said softly the Uchiha patriarch.

As they all remembered the good memories with Minato, Kakashi Hatake shushined by their side holding Yuki. She was up off his arms and ran to her mother before hugging her legs not talking.

Then Shikaku held her while Fugaku continued to comfort Kushina. Kakashi on the other, Orochimaru could tell was put all the blame on him. The sannin felt the teenager dangerously fall into hatred and the darkness of grief yet again for another fatherly figure. He went beside him.

"No need to beat around the bush, you would have simply died protecting him." He said which startled the teen. He too had a similar look when his parents were killed.

"But..." Hatake tried to say but couldn't get the words out of his mouth.

"The Yondaine wouldn't have wanted our next generation to be sacrificed on this. The order was specially given by him. He wanted you to be happy, I think." Continued Orochimaru.

"I am so useless." Said darkly Kakashi.

"You are not, not need to be so hard on yourself. The only thing that remains to do is to honour their legacy and recall the good times." He said handing him little Naruto. Kakashi brighten at the sight of a carbonate copy of his teacher.

The baby stretched his arms and reach for his neck wrapping weakly his small arms around it. Kakashi Hatake shed more tears before dawn came.

....

Two Days Later, Hokage's Office

"I will never do this, Hiruzen." Said harshly Kushina slamming her fist on the Third Hokage's desk. "Especially not if this is a suggestion of this one." She pointed at Danzo Shimura.

The elder looked insulted as they witness this two of the three legendary sannins couldn't help but smirk.

"Kushina be reasonable, Naruto is the host of Kyubi, the son of the Yondaime, the Yellow Flash and the Red Death, the ninja with the highest bounty on its head. You would do the child a favour." Argued the old hag.

"I don't think you understand the burden of a host." Said darkly Kushina throwing the nastiest glare ever at all the elders. "You are not only bullied and isolated but literally treated as a monster, I have managed it because I had a family and so did Mito Uzumaki."

"We simply cannot let the host of Kyubi face so many threats at once." Said the old man beside the old hag.

"This is not the first time that you do not understand what means no. Naruto is before everything my son and for that reason, I shall keep him not only by side but my friend's side." She said as the building was engulfed with a strong killer intent. So much that the anbus were very tempted to drop from the ceiling but knew that it was useless against the Red Death.

"Shall any of you try to kidnap, threaten, spread rumours or brainwash Naruto, I shall declare a feud war on you in the name of not only the Uzumaki, the Senju and the Namikaze but also as my allies the Uchiha clan and the Nara clan along the Yamanaka clan and Akimichi clan." She said before promptly disappearing with Thunder breaking all the windows of the office.