Chapter 51 : Danzo and the Uzumaki Clan's Fate

Land of Iron, meeting place for the Kage Summit

"Oh, look who we have here!" Said Kurotsuchi indicating to the poor student of the Fourth Mizukage.

Chojuro was trembling whereas the Third Tsuchikage was looking at him curiously.

"Hi, Kurotsuchi." said the poor remaining swordsmen of Kirigakure.

This was going to be such a drag as Shikamaru said. This trip to get here was simply restless. Danzo had more than a few skeletons in his wardrobe, they were attacked more times than they have rested. Torune Aburame, he was the cousin of Shino Aburame.

The other escort of Danzo, Ino really had to put aside her grudges against the elder. She defended him against her will, if she didn't, greater would be the consequences. Especially since on their way, Danzo received a snake ink report of Sai. If she wanted him to be safe along with her friends and clan, she had to play along.

"Oh, you are another ninja from Konohagakure who was also at the exam..." observed the Iwakagure nin.

This made Danzo perked up at this. He must have a report from Sai on that. Although, they hadn't fortunately witness the rescue of the Kazekage and the other junchiriki. Neiji asked them to keep it vague for those of the Konoha 11 which saw the whole thing. Some secret events or crucial events took place and the worse was that Danzo was unaware.

"Yes! I remember, Ino Yamanaka, you are the student of Tsunade Senju, the hokage... Where is she?" inquired the granddaughter of the current Tsuchikage. She was completely ignoring Danzo behind her. That was just perfect.

"Unfortunately, she is unable to attend so I am the hokage now." Said the elder was trying to give her a fake smile.

"Mhhh," merely said the black hair girl observing him.

"Danzo Shimura, this brought me memories of the Second Great Ninja war." Said Onoki, the third Tsuchikage.

"Why don't we get all in and start this meeting?" said Gaara, the Fourth Kazekage.

Hopefully, he was there to defuse the building tension between the two old men. This Summit was going to be intense.

.....

Meanwhile, not far from there, in the snow clearing

"Please renounce killing Sasuke Uchiha." Asked Naruto Uzumaki very seriously to the Fourth Raikage.

The man looked at the blondie. There was almost no doubts that he was the son of the Fourth Hokage, the Yellow Flash. He still had nightmares of that one time where his daughter was kidnapped and he almost caused the ruin of Kumogakure in his rage to make them confess doing it. Fortunately for him, he managed somehow in between kunais clashing and jutsus to prove his innocence. He was that day even more revered as the Raikage. This must be the youngest son of Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki.

"Why should I do this?" stated A preventing Darui from intervening or Samui.

The team of B was fuming behind him, he saw Karui about to attempt to beat up this ninja. From Omoi's reaction, this mustn't be the first time. He would bet his best bottle of sake that the reason why this blondie was all beat up was because of Karui. Damn, they have better not caused a diplomatic incident right before the summit.

"Because Sasuke Uchiha is my friend and he cannot have possibly killed your brother in arms, B.," declared boldly this Konoha ninja.

He must say that he was expecting more from the bloodline of the Yellow Flash. A few years before, he had met the famous daughter of the Fourth. She was travelling at that time with Tsunade Senju. A never believed the rumours that she was a genius beyond geniuses, even more than Itachi Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake, which was standing right behind the blondie.