Chapter 66 : Uzumaki Clan Tragedy (Part III)

[A/N disclaimers, this is a carnage so you have been warned. I am curling in my endotherms which are driving me nuts, I had to let off some steam 😉😈]

Two Years Later, Amegakure, Akatsuki Hideout

"Hey Uzumaki princess, I heard that you have massacred another group." Said Hidan with a crazy smile posing his hand over Yuki's shoulder.

Immediately, his wandering hand was gotten off Yuki. Shikamaru took care of that. To the point that everyone in the hideout heard the arm of the immortal being ruthlessly broke in one hand movement.

"Hn..." said Itachi popping from nowhere to standing beside the Uzumaki.

"I get it, I have trespassed on your territory. But answer my question."

"The village choose to resist, I have merely had to do the necessary thing. If Pain has anything to say about it, he should come by himself discuss of this matter." Said sharply the Red hair.

She vanished with her two fellow Konoha missing nin. Sasori started breathing again. He smashed the head of the fanatic on the wall.

"You fool, do you have to try to tick her off each time? Do you want to die permanently?" scolded him Kakuzu.

"What don't you tell me that you are not curious about how she did it?" demanded Hidan.

"We are all very curious about that, but I would rather be alive to learn more about that night." Said Kisame, looking at where his partner previously stood.

"Please refrain from doing this another time, I will not intervene if they choose to kill you Hidan." Said Pain warning him. He was there all along.

Sasori was dying to know more about how they did it. It was odd, yet not surprising, the Uzumakis were known for being bloodthirsty when ticked off. One ought to be wary of them, especially after the apparently very loyal Uzumaki did that.

....

Konohagakure, Ichiraku ramen, meanwhile

"This is the brother of Yuki, I still cannot believe that she deserted the village like that and went rogue. Who knew that she was the spy of the Akatsuki?" Said Kotetsu Hagane.

"Yes and who knew that she would encourage the Nara and Uchiha heirs to follow her? This is what happens when one grows up in the shadow of an absent mother and without a father. Poor Uzumaki clan head must still be devastated." Said Izumo Kamizuki.

Naruto gritted his teeth. They knew nothing. He was adoring his chunin vest, he had just made it jonin. He was wearing it over a white shirt and a green tee-shirt. His hair had grown to the point that he could make a pony tail out of it.

"Don't listen to them, Naru." Said his godfather, Orochimaru.

As much as he knew that his sister did that, he couldn't come to hate her. He was still very doubtful that Yuki, his beloved sister could commit such an act and for that purpose.

"I know but they are better shut up before, I really get mad." Growled the blond hair, making the two gatekeepers run away.

"They are wrong, my neechan cannot possibly have done it." Mumbled Naruto making his blue pupils turned red.

"Calm down, why don't you go visit Sasuke? It will help you ease up your anger." Suggested the snake sannin.

"Tch... They are better watch what they say." Said Naruto almost predatory.

....

"Naruto did change a lot from the goofy easygoing genin." Said Kotetsu.