Chapter 45 : Deceased and Hebi Team

A/N : Hello yes I am alive! Am I late? Not at all but here is a long chapter to make up for my lateness 😉Enjoy! And also cry a lot   😈😇

Amekagure, Akatasuki's Hideout, three days later

"Don't let go, we are almost there." Said Pain.

They had been here in the same position since three days. In a way Yuki was grateful. The fact that they were stuck here prevented her from doing reckless things. The death of Asuma has shaken her much more than expected. The road towards her revenge wouldn't be a peaceful one.

"Thank you, we have dealt with absorbing the chakra of two hosts." Concluded their so-called leader.

Everyone felt relieved that it was finally over. She stretched up. Not moving for three days straight wasn't human.

"Tobi deal with the body." Ordered Pain.

These bodies were priceless. She was almost tempted by the idea to keep them to herself. Although, she would create useless frictions with Pain and Tobi for it. She passed before the real leader of the organization which seemed delighted by this task.

As she exited the extraction room, she had by each of her sides Itachi and then at the other Deidara. Yuki looked at them both.

"What are you doing?" she inquired slowly, indicating that she wanted to be alone.

"Following you. Although, it would be nice if your brother let you breath!" said Deidara throwing a nasty glare at Itachi.

"Hn..." said Itachi unimpressed.

The Red Shadow didn't know anymore who was the oldest between her and the Uchiha.

"I don't want the hideout to be destroyed." Warned them Pain as he passed behind her.

"Of course." She answered, making the blind bomber laughed at her tone.

"Come to my office." The fake leader of the Akatsuki.

This made the two missing ninjas worry about her. She merely winked at them before following Pain.

"Jiraya of the Sannin has been poking around the Akatsuki for a while." Said Pain as Yuki sat childishly in the chair in front of his desk.

"Yes but you have been informed of this snooping since I have joined the organization. His interest into us only grew when the Host of Konoha was attacked." She answered making Tobi get out of the shadows.

"This is true but Konoha has been more aggressive lately in their chase of the Akatsuki." Added Tobi now giving up his child man persona.

"Indeed, should we take drastic measures?" inquired Yuki.

....

This single sentence made Pain have goosebumps. The Red Shadow, she had been in a bad mood since they started absorbing the chakra of the two junchirikis. He could feel her trying to accelerate the abortion rate. She saw her trace many more seals to facilitate it. It was abnormal to manage to do two in three days only. The ichibi took them four days and it was considered fast.

"Let's observe first, there is no need to act rashly. Chibi-chan." Stated Madara.

He patted the head of the Red Shadow almost itching for blood. Pain really wondered how she could be that useful to achieve their dream.

"As you wish but Jiraya will soon come knocking at our doors. Then we will have to get rid of him, you have ask me to prevent any kind of future threat for the Akatsuki." She answered, giving him a daring look.