Lucy Bronze x Reader (24)

En başından başla

"They're dating, Noel. Are you not on Instagram?" Ruby chuckled.

"D...dating Lucy? You?"

YFN knew Noel didn't mean offense by it, he was just awkward. "I know, right? Lucky me." She laughed. "Well, hey, if that excites you then have a look at these."

YFN found a few of the more recent photos she'd taken of the footballer get-together they'd all had the night before. Somehow, Lucy had managed to take a photo on her phone of all of the one hundred and sixty-two players, though she was standing on chair to do it, her grinning face taking up a corner of the photo.

If they weren't already excited, that certainly did it.

"Holy shit, is that Leah Williamson? Katie McCabe? Jill Roord?!" Matt was gawking.

"So, I'm sure most of you have already seen a few photos from last night on the players accounts, but this is the only photo of the whole group.. we had over a hundred players show interest in us as a company, and the results from last night are the player notes I've uploaded to our shared drive."

They each had an iPad, and their shared drive was going to be used for all of them to have access to all of their work. She told them how interested the players were, how much work Joe had done behind the scenes, and showed them through that part of their shared drive, encouraging them to also collect similar information on the players she hadn't met, by asking questions she had created.

"So.. all of these players have agreed to work with us?" Sam asked. She was more shy than the rest, but wickedly talented. YFN had seen her previous work.

She nodded. "Yes, so they've all agreed to give us priority for photos, videos and interviews. They do understand we'll be starting slow and rolling into it."

"And we'll all be doing interviews?" Ruby asked. She was the more outspoken one of the group. She reminded YFN of Beth Mead a little.

"That's the aim." She saw Sam and Noel look a little nervous. "I understand it can be a little intimidating, and we do have our own beliefs we need to adhere to regarding the types of questions we ask, et cetera. Because of this, I'll start the interviews myself, and one by one, I'll make sure to give you all some training and do some dual interviews and supervising until you're all comfortable. The last thing we want is to accidentally ask an offensive question, or ruin a players trust in us. This is what all of the information on each of the players is about. We need to be reading them before every interview so we know what they do and don't want to talk about, et cetera, okay? Also, it's vital as a company just starting up that we build their trust and keep it. We're going to be different than the others, that's our whole brand image."

They nodded, a bit more at ease and understanding. They each acknowledged the homework they'd need to do on players, and understood their limitations at the start. Great suggestions were made, for example, Ethan had suggested they wear something that stood out so the players would know they were Lumos. A great suggestion that Joe had already thought of, being the businesswoman, she was. She'd had merchandise made and sent over for them to wear to games that would stand out. Their brand colours were purple and yellow, and their logo was well visible. They had a few items, all modern and comfy, and primarily for the colder temperatures. Shirts, hoodies, beanies and scarves. They could wear whatever they wanted, as long as it stood out for the players to see. They all loved the beanies which were a sexy royal purple with their logo in yellow, offset, and they agreed that while players got used to their colours, they'd prioritise wearing the beanies.

Their schedule set out for the upcoming week were as such:

Aston Villa vs Chelsea (Bescot Stadium, Birmingham): 4th Nov 1230 - All to attend.