Lucy Bronze x Reader (11)

Start from the beginning

Lucy moved away slightly so YFN could roll over enough to see her wide grin. "I'll take the blame for that one."

"Then I owe you one blame," YFN replied with an almost embarrassed little smile.

They eventually made it to the shower, YFN helping Lucy regardless of her pride. She made sure the shower was just cold enough to ease Lucy's knee a bit without them being freezing. Lucy couldn't put weight on her leg, she needed it to be iced badly. She sat back on the little ledge in the shower, able to lift weight off both legs. YFN was on her knees and using body wash as lubricant to massage her knee exactly where she needed it. Lucy could feel the tension relieving enormously and put her head back against the tiles, audibly groaning at the relief. God, it was good.

She massaged it for a while and finished with a kiss on the knee, standing again, Lucy looking at her with grateful eyes. YFN stepped forwards and put her hands on Lucy's thighs with a smile that said she was happy to be helpful. That little smile.

Lucy could feel her own expression changing, getting more serious, and so did YFN's in response. Her lips quivered and then Lucy watched as she slowly lowered herself to her knees, maintaining eye contact with her all the way until her tongue found the evidence of Lucy's excitement from their earlier activity. At the feel of her tongue, Lucy's eyes rolled back and so did her head. YFN gently lifted her bad knee over her shoulder and ate Lucy like she was breakfast, starting slow as she knew she liked it, and getting hungrier. As if she were showing her just how thankful she was for earlier. Lucy's breath became ragged and as if she wasn't excited enough, she looked down to see her little Australian on her knees, her face buried in Lucy, tongue making long strokes from her opening to her clit, making sure to transition from a flat tongue slowly to just the tip of her tongue as she followed that sensitive line leading to that little bundle of nerves. The water from the shower was hitting her neck, and Lucy's knee, and running down her back, over those two dimples at the bottom of her spine. God, why did she look down. Lucy gripped the ledge with both hands, her body unravelling. Even being in this position, YFN was still making her pleasure known, moaning her joy into Lucy's wetness.

Lucy came closer and she felt the need to look down again, YFN obviously getting the same feeling as their eyes locked. YFN held her eye contact as she ate her so lovingly, knowing her body.

YFN reached up and took one of Lucy's hands from the ledge, tangling their fingers. Lucy got the hint. This was her way of telling her to let go. And she did.

"Little one... argh... fuck!" She tightened her grip on her hand and the ledge as she came, her overwhelmed gasps filling the room and probably most of the house.

YFN eased down her down and cleaned her up with her mouth, finishing with a little kiss and a proud smile. "I'd call that even."

YFN watched as her phone blew up. Jordan had just posted a cute selfie of them at a café and tagged her in it.

Although Lucy had sorted her Instagram notifications, people had still managed to get her number and start texting and calling. She groaned. Being a tourist, she had minimal data, but she loved how Jordan was eager to post publicly with her.

Jordan was showing her photos from years back when she and Lucy were young. They were giggling to themselves looking at how young they were, and how bad their choices in fashion had been. Lucy with braces was the most adorable thing to YFN, so she asked Jordan to send it to her. Obviously she shared some of hers too, including her bleach blonde hair phase. What a mistake that was. Jordan was cackling to herself over that one.

A cab pulled up at the front of the café and Lucy stepped out, no crutches. That was a good sign. She'd called Sarina in the morning who'd insisted on multiple check-ups, which is where Lucy had been most of the day. She joined them at the table, waving them away when they went to help her. Helping Lucy in private was one thing, but in public? She'd rather lose a game.