𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

O P H E L I A year and a half later

O P H E L I A
year and a half later

"Do you, Ophelia Windward take Rome Angioli as your husband?" As soon as the words reached my ears, I smiled widely and jumped up and down slightly.

Rome grinned down at me and tightened his hands on mine.

"Yes! Yes of course." Claps echoed around us. Well, only two.

Nia and Silas were the only guests. Nia was dressed in a sage green dress and Silas in a black suit and a matching tie to her dress. So much for not liking each other.

She said that they matched accidentally which was very hard to believe considering the shy smile she had on her face.

"Do you, Rome Angioli take Ophelia Windward as your wife?" I lifted my eyebrow jokingly and waited for his answer.

It better be yes.

Rome gave me his beautiful smile and finally answered. "Yes!"

Silas whistled and Nia clapped her hands louder. Before the officiant could speak again, I tugged Rome by his neck and lifted myself on my tiptoes.

I captured his lips with mine in a sweet short kiss and grinned at him.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. Now you may kiss the bride." He chuckled and gestured with his hands.

Oh crap. I forgot.

My husband. Oh my God my husband, circled his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him. He captured our lips together again and this time it was slower and gentler.

We were finally married.

It has been almost a year since we got engaged but with everything going on, building the house and our dream home, we postponed the wedding till now.

If it was up to Rome's decision, he would have married me the moment he proposed but he knew how much I wanted to prepare for our special day.

I didn't want a grand wedding but I wanted it to be perfect.

And it was.

The garden of our house was decorated with baby pink flowers and decorations and had fairy lights everywhere. It was like straight out of a fairytale.

We had only two guests but it was more than enough.

Since we moved alone, we don't have any staff because we do everything on our own. Now we were completely alone.