𝟭𝟱 | 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲

O P H E L I A

It has been five days since we kissed and confessed our mutual feelings.

Have I been able to properly function? No. Definitely no.

I just hope this lasts and I hope Rome won't get annoyed with me.

For the past few days, we have been together all the time. Rome hasn't been working as much and he has been spending his time with me.

We learned more about each other and my feelings for him are growing at a speed of light.

How could they not?

"Your hands," Rome said and I extended my hands in front of me.

He started putting the beige gloves on them. We were going on a date. He has not said anything else other than us going out. I still have no idea where is he taking me.

We were currently in the hallway getting ready. I was stuffed into a big jacket that swallowed my whole body.

Rome demanded that I have to wear warm clothes because he didn't want me freezing and getting cold.

Apparently, we were going to be out all day. I can't say I wasn't curious about what he prepared.

He placed the gloves on my left hand and then he did the same with the other one. After he was done with that, he grabbed the thick scarf and wrapped it around my neck. Half of my face was covered with it and I grinned.

It was starting to become hot in all of these clothes.

Rome placed the last accessorise on me which was the earmuffs he bought me. I was now buried in warm materials.

"Done." He smoothed the scarf down and took a step back.

I dropped my hands and did a spin while giggling to myself.

"I probably look like a teddy bear." The gorgeous smile formed on his lips and he stepped towards me again and cupped my face.

He leaned down and pressed his plump lips on my forehead.

My heart did a back flip in my chest and when he noticed me still staring at him, he grabbed my face again and placed a kiss on my lips.

That was better.

"Let's go now." I started to walk towards the door and he extended his hand for me to take. We intertwined our fingers and made our way outside.

It was still strange to me. The thought of Rome actually liking me back. It was insane to think about it.

The ground was slippery and I carefully hurried after him. It was now December and the snow had been constantly falling.

The low temperature made a frozen coat on the ground and trees. They were covered in frost, making a shimmering decoration on the bare branches.

Rome's hand quickly went to my back as he held me closer to him.

He opened the door of the car and I stepped inside and let out a breath of relief. He then grabbed the seatbelt and secured it around me. When he got on his seat as well, he started the car and we drove off.