I Love You, Levi Ackerman

{Mercy's POV}

"What, Mercy?" he whispered as his eyes became more concerned.
There were no words to be spoken.
I placed my hand on his cheek and pulled him toward me until our lips enveloped each other.
I wanted to kiss every throbbing scar or healing wound of his away. I wanted to swallow every worry or doubt that ever crossed his mind until he felt as safe as I did when I was in his arms.
He snaked his fingers into my hair and removed the teacup from my hands as he pulled me closer. He set it on the nightstand beside his as we sank further into each other's touch.
When I was with him there was no such thing as the past. There were no hands. There was no room. There were not Titans and there was no pain.
Every touch, every kiss, every breath reminded me that there was more to my life than pain and struggling.
There was peace.
There was pleasure.
There was him, and they were all the same.
He pulled away from me, breathless as his other arm wrapped around my back where his fingertips tickled the skin between my shoulder blades.
He moved his lips to my jaw and planted small, gentle kisses across it until they reached my neck.
His grip against the back of my neck tightened as he pulled me closer, and I felt my heart pick up its pace at his lingering touches.
"Mercy," he whispered against my neck causing my spine to tingle.
"Hm?" I mumbled as I felt him pull away.
"I don't want to overstep," he said with worry in his eyes, and I couldn't help but smile.
"You'll never overstep," I whispered as I pulled him closer to me and gave him a gentle kiss.
He offered a small smile before pulling me back toward him and intertwining his lips with mine.
He drug his lips across my cheeks until they landed at the base of my neck where they were planted delicately across my skin. His fingers continued to grip my scalp as his other hand made its way up my back.
His tongue flittered playfully against me as he played with the zipper on the back of my dress.
I closed my eyes as his touch sent a wave of ecstasy over my body, and sighed as his lips trailed their way to my collarbones.
Every inch of my skin crawled with anticipation as he slowly unzipped the back of my dress, and I felt him pull himself away once more.
"A-Are you sure this is okay?" he whispered as he pulled his hand back to cup my face and stared worriedly into my eyes.
I nodded my head.
"But are you sure?" he said softly as I wrapped my hand around his wrist.
"I'm positive," I smiled and watched his eyes relax before they darkened with desire.
"Then tell me what you want," his deep voice growled, and I felt my heart skip a beat.
I leaned toward him and wrapped my fingers around the back of his neck.
"You."
He smiled against my lips before planting one more soft kiss and standing himself up. He stared at me with a fire behind his eyes as he knelt down in front of me and clasped his hand around my ankles.

    He slowly unbuckled the back of my heel before moving to the next, and delicately slid them both from my feet

They fell to the floor as his hands gently caressed my calves and worked their way up and down my thighs.
I could feel the anticipation well inside me as I watched him worship my body.
He rubbed and massaged both of my legs as he kissed every scar that he could find, his tongue and lips trailing the length of my legs with subtle kisses.
After kissing every inch of skin he could he rose to his feet and pulled me to mine with him.
"This dress..." he began quietly as he continued to undo the zipper on my back. He rested his forehead against mine as the zipper made tiny thuds against my skin. "It's a beautiful dress," he continued as he gave me a gentle kiss and pulled me closer until his lips rested against my ear.
I could feel his warm breath tingly against my earlobe as he chuckled.
"But you don't need it..."
My breaths quickened as he breathed against my ear and I felt my dress start to fall from my shoulders as he had finally finished unzipping it.
I felt the fabric slip from my shoulders and pool at my feet as my chest had become exposed.