Introduction

Ram Kapoor - The 30 year old business tycoon who is cold and workaholic but also is loving, caring, crazy, fun for his family and possessive for his newly wedded wife.

Priya Ram Kapoor - The 24 year old simple, shy, sweet and beautiful soul who loves her family to death.

Amarnath Kapoor - Ram's father.

Krishna Kapoor - Ram's mother.

Ransh Kapoor - 23 year old, younger Kapoor.

Natasha Kapoor - 21 year old, youngest Kapoor and the princess of the house.

Sudheer and Shipra Sharma - Priya's parents.

Kabir Sharma - 26, Heir of Sharma Enterprises, elder brother of Priya.

Vikram and Neha - Ram's friends.

The Sharma's and Kapoor's turn their friendship into a family commitment by marrying their kids Ram & Priya.

Ram fell head over heels for Priya the moment he saw her that he announced at his home the same day that he wants to marry Priya within the same week.

Priya on the other hand, liked Ram in the first simple meet of their family at her home. They weren't left alone by their siblings which restricted them to have a chat. She liked the way he looked and the way he was fun and laughing around with family which showed that he valued his as well as her family.

So the story will begin, from their wedding night where they are going to talk to each other for the first ever time❤️

Hope you guys support me in this journey and I'll be able to keep you guys hooked💀🙈

Please do vote and comment on every update guys as it takes a lot to write an update😩

Lots of love❤️🥰