"He's criticizing me too much for simple things. And, since when does he call you by the nickname I gave you?" Chaos questioned with a slight scoff, looking slightly insecure.

"Since I told him it was fine. I'm going to tell the others to call me 'Struct' as well, by the way," I informed her with a shrug.

She glanced down, looking a bit hurt, but hid it quickly.

"Why?" I ask quietly. "What's wrong?"

"It's just..." she trailed off, hesitating. "I- I don't know. I just don't like it when people use the nickname I gave you. It's something between the both of us, you know? It's like a thing for affection. And it makes me feel good to use a name for you that nobody else does."

She looked up at me, as if waiting for my reaction.

"Would you rather if I didn't tell the others, then?" I questioned.

"It's- It's your choice," she mumbled.

"So I won't," I tell her softly and confidently.

Chaos looked up in slight surprise and gave me a small smile. I gently put my hand over her's in a comforting manner, and she smiled as well. Eta cleared his throat loudly.

"She's, he's, and they's, can we please return to the matter?" Eta asked sharply.

"Okay, okay, chill," I told him calmly.

"I'll chill when Chaos does," Eta scowled.

Chaos rolled her eyes and shot Eta a look.

"And in which way am I not chill?" She questioned with a scoff.

"You're-!"

"Eta," I cut him off with a warning tone.

"I'm defending you," Eta scoffed.

"If you're trying to make a point, do it without arguing with my girlfriend," I said quietly, my voice low.

Eta stuttered for a few seconds before groaning frustratedly.

"Struct-"

"Do not," Chaos hissed, her voice low and deep with fury, "call him that."

Eta glared at her. Chaos glared back stubbornly. I gazed at her fondly, smiling slightly. I gently squeezed her hand to get her attention. She glanced at me and stopped glaring at Eta, instead settling back and putting her head on my shoulder.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Eta grumbled.

"Eta, I know you're trying to help me, but you're doing a terrible job," I snapped at him.

"It's not fair what she did-"

"I'm not saying it is," I cut him off again, "But you need to understand that I know it's unfair and I forgave her, okay? We talked about it. You have no say in my relationships, Eta."

"Yes, I do! I can tell you when you're making a bad decision and I can intervene, Alpha, I'm your brother!" Eta yelled incredulously.

"But you're not," I said quietly.

Eta flinched, hurt flashing in his eyes.

"Oh," Eta said quietly, his voice cracking.

"Eta-"

"No, Alpha. I get you made your point clear. I'm sorry," Eta mumbled, leaving quietly.

I wordlessly stated after him, regret pressuring my chest.

"Struct," Chaos said quietly, wrapping an arm around me.

"Fuck," I whispered hopelessly, feeling angry at myself.

"Struct, it'll be fine, okay? You can talk to Eta later. It wasn't a nice thing you said, but he was out of line," Chaos told me softly.

"I- I get that, but- I- I just-" I stuttered wordlessly, in shock of what I'd said.

Chaos gently stroked my hair.

"Don't worry. You can go talk to him now, if you want," she said softly.

"You- you don't mind?" I asked quietly, slightly surprised.

"Of course I don't. I'm not one of those possessive, controlling partners," Chaos scoffed.

I smirked slightly, wrapping an arm around her.

"Oh, really? So what was 'since when does he call you by the nickname I gave you' all about?" I questioned teasingly.

Chaos blushed slightly, looking away.

"It's my nickname for you," she mumbled defensively.

I gave a small smile.

"I guess I can understand that. I can't think of anyone else calling you 'Chay'," I shrugged.

Before Chaos could respond, there was a bright flash of light and Order stood in front of us. She gave me a sympathetic look before speaking.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but, we might have a slight problem," Order said hesitantly.

Chaos and I both straightened up. I fidgeted anxiously, looking up at Order expectantly. Chaos glanced at me and took my hand to calm my nerves, giving my hand a comforting squeeze.

"Uh," Order began, wincing sympathically. "It's Annabeth Chase."