Chapter 15

(Small detail change in SoDaC's character description chapter)

<DESTRUCTION'S POV>

I soaked in all of Chaos' warm touch as I slowly fell asleep once more.

I hated being sick.

Not that I was sick often as a demigod, mind you.

I guess, I was only technically an entity. When you looked at it from another perspective, Chaos and Order had just given me power. While that had turned me into an entity I'm technicality, I still had the immune system of a demigod. Did I? It was either that or the sudden change of surrounding at Earth.

Don't ask me, ask Apollo. Or one of his children, I guess.

I woke up after what seemed like five minutes of sleep. Chaos was still lying next to me, one arm wrapped around me as he played with my hair.

"How're you?" He asked once he realized I was awake.

"Tired," I groaned, burying my face in his chest, wanting to fall back asleep.

"How long did I sleep?" I asked, my voice muffled.

"Half an hour or so," Chaos replied.

I hummed thoughtfully.

"It felt like five minutes," I muttered.

He sighed sympathetically and wrapped both of his arms around me. I was feeling so happy and comfortable, being in Chaos' arms, and I finally felt loved. Cared for. I was still feeling a bit touch starved. I savored every second of cuddling with him.

"Go back to sleep," he whispered softly.

Since I was exhausted to the point where I didn't know if I would ever feel rested, I was already falling into the realm of Morpheus as I gave my boyfriend a small nod.