<~~~~~~~~>

{Poppy's outfit}

{Poppy's outfit}

It was the next day.

Poppy, DJ and Kimmy were at school. The three girls were at the bike racks as they waited for Michael to show up.

"Alright, when Micheal gets here we have to be cool." Kimmy told her two best friends.

"Right." DJ nodded. "How do I look?" DJ asked.

"You look great. How do I look?" Kimmy smiled widely.

Poppy chuckled in amusement at Kimmy's comment as she placed a comforting hand on DJ's shoulder. "You look great."

DJ sighed in relief. "Thanks."

Michael then walked over.

"Hi, Micheal." Kimmy spoke up.

"Hey, Gibbler." Micheal glared at Kimmy.

"Hiya." Poppy waved.

"Hey, Katsopolis." Michael also glared at Poppy.

Poppy frowned at the cold tone Michael was using at her and Kimmy. "Does he call everyone by their last name?" Poppy asks Kimmy.

Kimmy just shrugs in response.

Poppy looked back at Michael again and saw that he was still glaring at her. "I'm sorry, did I do something to you?"

"What?" Michael frowned.

"Why are you glaring at me?" Poppy wondered. "I've never even spoken to you before. So I don't understand what I could have done to annoy you."

"Your dad went on a date with my mom a few years ago and he never called her back." Michael explained, folding his arms over his chest.

Poppy scoffs. "How would you even know if that's true?"

"Your dad is Jesse Katsopolis, right?" Michael raised his eyebrows.

Poppy nervously laughed. "Cya!" Poppy then grabbed Kimmy's hand and the two girls went an hid behind the bushes where they saw a few other students hid there too.

Everyone was watching the situation between Michael and DJ.

"Hi." Micheal awkwardly said, looking right at DJ.