Little Queen pt. 2

Start from the beginning

It sent warmth and comfort into my body, so I hopped the rest of the way into the bath, submerging into the water. My head popped out from the tub when I finally hit the bottom. Seemed like a deep bath, like a hot tub I have seen before. I heard they were deep too.

"Are you finished miss?"

I looked over at her as I floated around a bit, enjoying this big bathtub.

"Mhm." I hummed. She turned back around smiled gently at me, walking over to the bath side.

"Do you know how to wash yourself miss?" She asked, curious to know if I actually knew how to wash myself correctly.

Honestly, I was never taught. Knew math and reading, but not washing myself stuff. I think you just use water.

"Just use water?" I questioned, wanting to see if that's right.

She chuckled and shook her head slowly. "No, that's not right." She placed down the soaps beside her on the bath ledge.

"Would you like me to help clean you? I can teach you how to clean right."

I thought about it for a moment. She seemed nice enough, nothing bad or any ulterior motives. I would actually like to know how to wash myself too, so why not.

"Yes... please." 

As I said, I'm dignified. I have respect for people I deem reasonable to deserve it. And this lady deserved some respect.

She got some soap one her hands and motioned me over. "Come here dear." Her soft voice spoke.

I floated over in the warm water, going to the edge, my head just by the end. I looked up at her as she scooped some water onto my hair, getting it wet. As she did, I swore I saw some bugs and stuff fall out.

The maid then got some soap on her hand and started to scrub my hair. She did this a few times until when she rinsed it, the water was clear.

Then she cleaned my back and such, showing me any extra places I had to remember, such as behind my ears.

I took notice in what she taught me, and soon, the bath was done. She brought over the towel for me and handed it to me, facing away. Thanks lady.

I stepped out of the warm bath and wrapped into the towel, feet pattering across the tile floor. The maid looked back around and faced me again, now drying my hair off with a blow dryer. 

Once done, she combed through it and dried me off with my towel. The maid then guided me back into the closet where she held out the 2 dresses again. 

"Alright, now which one do you want?" She asked. I just stood there with the towel wrapped around me, looking clueless. She sighed softly and put down the one dress, choosing the aqua green one for me.

"Here you go." She handed it to me as I glanced at it. I didn't want to wear a dress. They were uncomfortable and awkward to be in all the time.

"I'll be waiting outside in the hallway. Please call me if you need help." And with that, she walked out of the room, closing the doors behind her. 

I then looked down at the dress. I guess I had to wear it for now.

My body shook free of the towel, it dropping down on the floor into a pile at my feet. 

Then I stepped into the dress that was already unzipped for me. I pulled it up and it seemed to fit perfectly, making me look quite nice. I reached back and struggled to zip the back, but eventually I did.

After 20 minutes, I walked out into the hall. The maid had waited for me by the door. Shoes were in her hands now, and she leaned down to set them by my feet.