Chapter nine

"We poppin' bottles, go full throttle, with a car full, not enough. Money doubled, supermodels tryna swallow all my nut. I let them go down, so I can pick'em up. We letting go now, I could never give it up."

Sofia just got out of the dressing room.

"Damn she looks good in red"

It was the first time that I saw her in a red shirt. She looked really nice. I locked eye contact with her. She rolled her eyes at me and just walked off to Martha. Honestly, I wasn't surprised. She had her reasons to be mad. I promised something and didn't keep my promise. I would be mad myself. I am genuinely pissed at myself.

Sofia played really well, she got some sick kills. Poland was now world champions.

I was the first one to get out of the stands. I went over to the register.

"Hello sir. Could you please help me with something?"

"Sure that's what I'm here for right"

"Oh haha yeah dumb question. My girlfriend just finished her match. Could you tell me where they get out of the dressing room?"

The man looked at me suspiciously.

"Name me 5 random facts about the girl then"

"Her name is Sofia, she's 15. She has green eyes and brown hair. But in her eyes there's an orange circle. She's from Poland, lives in Denmark and does Italian signs somehow. And last one, she's mad at me right now but I want to make it up to her, with a surprise."

The man looked shocked at me. He then just pointed over to a door. I thanked him and ran that way.

"Well see you guys at the afterparty. And Sofia I'll see you back in Poland"

The team just got out of the dressing room. I thought I would talk to Sofia, but she walked off fast. I was about to give up when she ran to the bathroom leaving her bag open in the hallway. I walked over to the guard again.

"Sir, can I get a piece of paper and a pen please?"

The man smiled and gave me a sticky note and a black pen.

I wrote on it "Meet me at the hotel room Hilton Rio de janeiro copacabana" and put it in her bag.