Chapter twenty three

When I met you in that hotel room, I could tell that you were so bad news. But I love messin' with ya, messin' with ya. Girl are you messin' with me, messin' with me. I keep going back to this hotel room. I just don't know what the hell to just tell you. But  I love messin' with ya, messin' with ya. Girl are you messin' with me, messin' with me?

We had finished eating and went back into the room. Ollie closed the door behind him. My jet lag was really starting to hit. Even though it's only one hour behind, I felt knackered.

"Someone's tired." Ollie acknowledged. I smiled at his comment.

"How couldn't I be? In Denmark it's like 2 am. And all that jet lag." 
I started explaining it all to him. He seemed surprised that I still get jet lagged even though I travel a lot. My eyes were starting to feel really heavy, and everytime I blinked my eyes wanted to stay shut.
I laid down on the bed where Ollie joined me.

"So what do you want to do tomorrow? I was thinking about horseback riding,or the zoo."
Ollie was the one in control to plan the trip in England. We were leaving for  the Bahamas in two weeks after all. Also he lived here, so he knew more about the place. 
"If we do then we could bring Amelie, just for horseback riding though. I feel like I have to get to know her before going to the Bahamas, and that sounds like a great opportunity."
Ollie blushed a bit, I guess he was a family guy. Which is really nice and assures me that I chose the right guy.

"That is really nice, considering the fact that she has been very excited to meet you. I'll tell her at breakfast if she wants to go. But then the zoo is going to be a date."
Oliver explained and pointed with his finger to show that he really means it.

"Got it." I smiled and pulled myself onto him. He placed me better on him and pulled me more in.
I could smell some really nice perfumes on him, but decided not to ask. They reminded me of vanilla but also tobacco.  He smelled really nice.
Ollie was hugging me really tightly. I really wanted to go to sleep. But again not. I wanted to be awake with him as long as I could.
"So, I think it's this part that you start telling me random things"
I joked a bit to him.
"Haha, depends on what you want to know. I have a bit of everything."
I combed my fingers through his hair.

"Tell me anything and I will listen"

Oliver looked at me and pulled me into a kiss. His lips felt really soft. Softer than anything I ever had touched. I could feel him taking deep breaths, and how warm his skin was.

"Well, you just gave me permission to complain about everything you know that right?" He smiled. His face was still really close to mine.

"That was my intention."
Ollie started telling me about the last few weeks of f2 and how he wasn't fully satisfied with his results. I knew he was scoring pretty high, and that it was his first year, so I didn't really understand why he was complaining that much. But still tried to show compassion.

"And you know my friend Jak right"
"Which one?"
"Crawford"
"Oh, yeah i do. He's the american right?"
"Yeah. But him right. Can you imagine that he crashed into me?"
"How badly?"
"Well, I couldn't finish the race. Him as well. But all the others were pulled off the track until the cars were removed from the  track. That's also how i got this"

He pulled his shirt up and showed me a big bruise. Ollie explained that he got something bumped into his chest. And when it did that he apparently had lost his breath in the hit.

"Oh shit. Doesn't it hurt while I'm lying on it?"
Oliver had placed my head right on his chest, where his bruise was. And honestly I knew that I had some as well that he was lying on.

"Nope. Somehow it doesn't hurt now, even though it is quiet fresh."
"How fresh?"
"I think I got it like two or three days ago. But I'm not sure"
"Are you sure it doesn't hurt?"
"It doesn't Love, trust me"
...
Love? Did he just call me Love?!? Omg! I'm blushing so hard aren't I. Aghhhh! What do I say now? Okay Sofia think of something. Babe? no, that sound like its to a girl. Bro? Ew no that would be friendzoning. Hmm. Maybe Handsome? That sounds like an idea.
...
"Okay then handsome."
...
Shit. That sounded stupid.
...
Oliver looked at me while I was having my little battle in my head. He put a hand under my chin and pulled my face closer. Our lips touched and he kissed me.
All of my thoughts immediately disappeared. Everything made sense.
Ollie's hands were traveling around my body. They went from my chin to my neck, to my back, to my waist and there they stopped.

"Ollie, even though I love talking to you, and all of that. I feel like we really need to sleep now."

His face looked disappointed but also understanding.

"I know, I know. But then again I don't. I want to stay up with you to spend as much time together as possible."

I felt my cheeks burning even more red than what they did before. I didn't even know that it was possible but apparently it was.

I assured him that we had a very long time to spend together and that we would definitely use as  much as we could. That was when he understood that we had to sleep.

I put on some more baggy clothes while he took off his shirt  and changed into some shorts. I noticed a scar on the side of his waist, and tried to note it on my "Things to say when it gets too quiet" list.

I went back to bed. Pulled the quilt over me, and cuddled up on Ollie.