𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘴

Synopsis: Frat boy Harry is at a party and Y/N's his love.

It was Friday night.

The music was blaring from the speakers from downstairs. Harry took a puff of his cigarette before tossing it out the window before walking out the door of his bedroom in the house he shared with four other students.

He made his way downstairs and through the crowds of people who were making out or dancing with one another. "Hi Harry," Louisa, a girl from his chemistry class, came over to him as he searched for someone he actually knew. She twirled a strand of her red hair with her finger as she chewed on a piece of gum.

"Hey Louisa." Harry mumbled, his eyes focused on the faces in his house.

"So I was wondering if you could help me with my chemistry homework. I'm free any time next-"

"That's really great Louisa, excuse me." He pushed past her, her mouth opening and closing as she stands in the same place with a bruised ego.

Harry walked into the living room where the music was playing and found one of his housemates, Niall. He was talking to Louis and both of them had an arm around a different girl.

"Haz, thought you'd be in your room all night." Louis smirks, knowing Harry wasn't a fan of the frat parties they threw over the weekends.

"Yeah well didn't want to miss out on anything." He mutters, lighting another cigarette and falling back on one of the couches opposite Louis and Niall.

Harry's eyes look around in search for someone else. He had only decided on coming downstairs because he knew a certain someone would be showing up.

After inhaling his cigarette, he stilled at the sound of familiar giggles flittering across the room. His head perked up and his eyes darted across the room, knowing just who they belonged to.

Y/N was with her two friends Carys and Rachel. She was sipping on a virgin Pina colada as they people watched from the corner and made fun of all the people in the crowd. One minute she was giggling at her friends and their impressions and the next she was shielding herself away from a stranger trying to buy her a drink.

"Leave her alone Issac." Carys rolled her eyes.

Y/N shielded herself behind her friend and looked away from Issac's watchful eyes. "I just want to see if she wanted a drink."

"She's already got one dumbass, now leave us alone." Rachel said, firmly.

Issac smirked, "You know, I want to hear what the girl has to say."

Y/N gulped and opened her mouth to speak but her eyes widened when someone grabbed onto Issac's shoulder. He spun round and everyone's eyes fell on Harry, "Is there a problem?" He asked, throwing his cigarette but in the bin.

Y/N smiled, her eyes lighting up at the sight of him, "Harry!" She grinned and ran into him.

"Hi baby," He whispered, inhaling the scent of her coconut shampoo.

"My bad Styles, I didn't know she was yours." Issac's confidence had diminished when he realised exactly what he had done.

Harry nudged Y/N behind him and stood tall in front of Issac, he was a few inches taller than him, "She's not a fucking object Issac."

"O-oh, I didn't mean it that way, Styles. Chill out." He forces a laugh, looking over at the girls and seeing the satisfied smiles on their faces.

"Get your hands off m'girl or I'll treat you like a fucking object you bastard." Harry squares up to him but Issac flinches away.