𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦

Synopsis: Y/N's favourite part of her relationship with Harry

Y/N was very lucky that she had a lot in her life to be grateful for. She thanked her lucky stars everyday that her life was the way it was and, despite all the flaws and the imperfections, she still had so much to look forward to, so many things that put a smile on her face.

The one thing that made her the happiest, that made her feel like the luckiest girl in the world, was her relationship with her boyfriend Harry.

They had been together for just over a year now and everyday was like living in a daydream. They adored each other, so deeply, you could catch a glimpse of their love as you walked past them on the street. Their love was pure, eternal and so beautiful.

One of the things that Y/N loved the most about her relationship with Harry, amongst the many other things, was the intimate moments. The moments that were only ever between the two of them because they were too private to share with anybody else.

Most of the time, these moments of intimacy occurred after a long few hours of tumbling in the sheets in a tangled, sweaty mess as they splayed kisses on each others skin. An everlasting exchange of 'I love you's' and promises of forever were whispered between them as they made love in the midst of the night.

More often than not, Y/N would become so overwhelmed with emotion that she'd find herself falling into a cloud of safety and glittery mist. She'd lose all her senses and inhibition and rely completely on her partner.

There was something so intense about joining together with the person you loved the most in the world. Like a part of yourself that you never even knew you had was finally active and slowly stitching itself to you. It was a rarity in life to feel so much trust in someone that you could lose yourself in them but that was exactly what had happened to Y/N.

"Hey sweet girl are you with me?" She heard a voice, Harry's voice, echoing. Her brain was all foggy so she couldn't comprehend what was going on. "Did so well f' me angel. Need to get you in the bath now."

"No bath." Y/N mumbles, her lips folded in on each other, her head was shaking but then again so was her entire body.

"Stop shaking m'love." He cooed, covering her with a blanket that would feel nice against her skin so she wouldn't get all fussy.

"Can't, feels good." She squeezed her eyes shut.

Harry was holding her in a little blanket burrito with nothing but her small, pink painted toes sticking out as well as her cute face. He had already slipped on some boxers and was holding her to his chest, running his fingers through her hair and trying to get her to calm down so he could carry out their usual aftercare routine.

Harry had always been a dominant in bed but the first time he had been with Y/N was nothing like he'd ever experienced before. It pulled on his heart strings knowing she trusted him enough to fall into a headspace where he was her caregiver. He had no idea what to do to begin with, he even got a little scared when she lay on the bed completely zoned out, but they had now fallen into the rhythm of things after a long discussion at dinner one evening.

"I think we should talk about what happened the other night." Harry put down his fork once he had finished his dinner whereas Y/N was still munching on a slice of pizza.

She blushed but nodded, agreeing it was important considering she had completely lost control of herself in that moment. "I read a few things about it on the internet." Y/N's heart warmed, she loved that he cared for her so much. "Aftercare. It's what we need to do when it happens."