𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴 [𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘋]

Synopsis: Y/N and Harry have an unexpected guest in the early morning.

Waking up in the morning had always been a hard thing to do and Y/N really wasn't a morning person but since meeting Harry she had no choice but to wake up in the early mornings and sleep late at night. That's what came with dating an international superstar.

But now Y/N had two reasons to get up early in the morning after she gave birth to her daughter, Lila, three years ago. Lila was the true replica of Harry and Y/N loved it. They were both divas and drama queens but had the biggest hearts.

Lila was also very smart for a girl of her age and Y/N and Harry were constantly bickering over where she got that trait from.

Today was the first day of their vacation in Spain. They were in a beautiful beach house that Harry had rented for the next ten days with their own private part of the beach and a pool, though Lila much preferred playing in the ocean.

Y/N was hoping after a long few months of working and helping Harry on his tour whilst babysitting a little Lila, that she would finally have some much needed rest and time with her small family.

However, the first morning was anything but relaxing.

Both Y/N and Harry were wrapped in each other's arms as they slept in their king sized bed in the master bedroom of their beach house. There were two double doors with a view of the beach that carried in a warm breeze to cool down the room, since Harry couldn't sleep in the cold.

Lila was in her own room which she was very excited about. She had her own double bed but Harry had made sure to place pillows around the edges because he was worried she'd end up falling out of bed. The last thing he wanted was for his little girl to spend her holiday with a bump on her head.

As soon as Y/N told her she would have her own room, she grabbed her tiny Gucci suitcase, which Harry bought her specially for the holiday, and pulled out all the toys she had bought with her to put on the shelves and on top of her bedside table.

It was only 6am on the first morning of their vacation. The sun was just about rising and Y/N was fast asleep, thinking she'd get to sleep until at least 8am, that is until she felt someone pulling on the blanket that covered her body.

"Mama," She heard the little whimpers of her baby girl as she scrunched up the blanket in her tiny fists to pull herself up onto the bed.

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and brushed it off, until she heard the raspy voice of Lila, "Mama," She hooked her chubby leg up onto the bed and managed to haul herself up.

"Lila baby, go back to sleep." Y/N groaned, squeezing her eyes shut.

"I no tired mama." Lila giggled as she crawled up the bed and sat on the pillow between Y/N and Harry.

Y/N sighed and had no choice but to open her eyes and deal with the little terror who had woken her up. "What do you mean no tired baby?" She checked the clock on the wall behind Lila and saw that it was much too early to be awake.

"Wakey wakey!" She cheered, jumping up and down but Y/N quickly grabbed her tiny hips and pulled her on top of her.

She was greeted with huge, green eyes that were the epitome of her fathers. Her brown curls were a mess and her cheeks were all flushed from only just waking up. "Hiiii Mama!" She grinned and giggled at her words.

"Lila why can't you let mama and daddy sleep?" Y/N asked, not expecting to receive much of a response from the girl who could barely string a whole sentence together which was grammatically correct.

Lila just giggled at her mum who was trying to get more sleep. Y/N tried to ignore the cuteness radiating from her daughter's face but she couldn't help but smile at the chubby cheeks with dimples showing through that she inherited from her father.

"How could I ever stay mad at you?" Y/N laughed and pinched her cheeks lightly, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

Both of them turned when they heard Harry groan from the other side of the bed. He turned over and his eyes slowly opened to see his girlfriend and daughter gleaming down at him, "Is that my little Lila baby?" His morning voice was raspy and deep, Y/N practically melting right there and then.

"Daddy!" Lila squealed, jumping onto her father who immediately was wide awake at the sound of his daughter.

"My little Lila." He grinned, holding her close and squeezing her in his arms.

Y/N's heart soared watching the pair interact with each other. It never seized to amaze her at how much love she felt whenever the three of them were together.

Suddenly, Harry began to tickle Lila as she made a cheeky remark at the way Harry looked in the morning, "The tickle monsters going to get you!" He sat up and carefully flipped her so she was laying on the bed, tickling her tiny hips, giggles echoing in the room.

Lila squealed and giggled as Harry attacked her with tickles. Y/N smiled but watched as Harry turned to her with a smirk on his face, "How is my pretty girl this morning?" He asked, pressing a kiss to Y/N's forehead.

"I'm fine, just tired." Y/N smiled, lazily at Harry.

"Did Lila wake you up?" His face softened.

Y/N nodded, "It's okay, I'm use to it by now."

Harry looked down at Liza who was playing with his chain around his neck. She fiddled with it with her chubby fingers and saw her father's gaze on her, making a huge grin appear on her face.

Harry leaned down and brushed his nose against her tiny, button one, "Do you think the tickle monster should wake mummy up?" Harry asked Lila, earning a nod from her.

"Don't you dare!" Y/N tried to back away but Harry gripped her hips and dug his fingers into her side as he tickled her, knowing the exact places where she'd be the most ticklish and he could hear more of her infectious laughter that he adored so much.

Lila giggled and stood up, jumping up and down as she watched her parents laughing with each other. Y/N squirmed with her fact going bright red as Harry continued to tickle her. "Daddy my turn!" Lila cried, grabbing Harry's attention.

"Oh Lila wants more of the tickle monster?" He asked in a silly tone.

He grabbed Lila and started to tickle them both, the pair of them giggling on the bed as harry attacked them with tickles.

Eventually, they had all calmed down and were laying back in bed. Harry had put the TV on for Lila to watch as she sat in-between both Harry and Y/N with a bottle in her hand. Y/N had her head rested on Harry's chest and was threading her fingers through Lila's hair, feeling the sun hit her face and calm her completely.

Harry had his lips pressed against Y/N's forehead, pressing light kisses to it every now and then. This was the most relaxed they had been in a very long time and it was exactly what they needed.

"We should have more days like this." Y/N hummed, cuddling closer to Harry.

"I don't care where we are as long as I'm with my two favorite girls." Harry spoke what was on his mind.

"I love you." Y/N grinned up at him, kissing him on the lips before Lila sensed anything, she hated when neither of her parents were giving her all the attention and somehow she could sense it from a mile away.

"I love you more baby." Harry replied and they spent the rest of the morning completely relaxed after a very busy month of being a part.