𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Synopsis: Y/N has anxiety at school so she calls Harry for help.

Y/N had classes all day today but for some reason she just wasn't feeling it.

Harry had work so they got ready together for the day. Harry was a CEO of a fashion company and he had a packed day of meetings so he woke up earlier than normal to make sure he had everything he needed and looked his best.

Y/N knew that today was important to him because of how much time he had spent the last few days, working on a presentation he was going to be giving to his investors.

Last night he sat Y/N on the kitchen counter. She was wearing one his shirts and had her white, fluffy socks on, eating chocolate ice cream out of the container.

"Okay peaches, tell me if this sounds okay." He says, stepping back to deliver his speech to his girlfriend who was more focused on the ice cream than anything else.

"Sounds good Haz." She mumbles, trying to scoop out the last bit of ice cream from the tub.

"You didn't listen did you?" He huffed.

"I did Haz! And it was perfect. Besides you can walk into a room with that cute little smile and still win them over." She giggles.

As she was getting ready, she couldn't ignore the fast rate her heart beat was going and the overflowing thoughts in her mind. Her leg was bouncing up and down as she ate her cereal and she wanted to ask Harry but she knew he had much more important things of his own to worry about.

"Are you ready to go baby?" Harry asks, kissing his girl on the forehead and grabbing her bag to put in the car. She nods but feels as if she's far off in her own world as they walk to the car.

On the journey there, Y/N was trying to come up with a sentence to describe how she was feeling. The closer they got to the campus, the faster her heart beat went and the more her breathing turned shallow. She was breathing through her mouth as she felt as if she weren't breathing at all.

"Alright my love, I'll pick you up later." Harry grins, barely noticing her distressed state.

"Harry..." She whispers. Her eyes glazing over in fear as she looked at the building.

"Wish me luck baby." Harry smiles.

"O-Oh good luck." Y/N tries to come across as indifferent and it seems as if Harry doesn't even notice.

She closes the car door and watches as Harry drives out of the car park. "Get over yourself Y/N." She mutters as she clutches her books tighter to her chest and slowly starts to walk to the front of the building.

As she pushed the door open her eyes looked down the hallway however it didn't look the same as it normally did. The hallway looked longer and narrower, it looked as if there were thousands of people when really there were only less than ten. The room felt stuffy and the sound of the door closing behind her pierced her ears.

"Hey Y/N!" Her friend, Sapphire, grinned at her. "Ready for class?"

Sapphire's voice rang in Y/N's ears and her face felt as if it were right in front of her. Her breathing was getting worst and her pulse was through the roof. The walls were closing in more and more and the sound of her own heartbeat could be heard from a mile away. Her hands were shaking and she felt lightheaded.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Sapphire asked in worry.

"I can't breathe Sapphy." Y/N said in fear.

"A-alright let me call Harry." Sapphire was about to take her phone out as Y/N's eyes began to flood with tears.

"N-no." Y/N grabbed her wrist before she could do anything. "H-He's got meetings today."

"He's the only one that will calm you down Y/N." Sapphire looked worriedly at her friend.

"Please don't call him." Y/N began to sob, worry coursing through her. "He'll be so mad, Harry will be so mad, please don't, please don't, please don't." She chanted under her breath.

"Let's take you outside Y/N." Sapphire reached for her arm and carefully lead her outside.

Y/N was completely out of it and didn't even realise that as Sapphire was helping her out of the building she was also calling Harry. "You're okay Y/N." Y/N shook her head, trying to calm herself down but nothing seemed to be working.

"Y/N!" She heard her favorite voice call from far away.

"You called him?" Y/N looked at Sapphire who gave her a look of sympathy.

"I had to. You looked terrified." Sapphire tried to reason and watched as her friend walked into the arms of her boyfriend.

"Oh my darling." Harry rubbed her back and let Y/N cry into his chest.

"H-Harry." Y/N was still struggling to breathe.

"Hey, hey baby, can you look into my eyes for me? Can you do that for me love?" Harry tried to coax her into doing what he said and eventually she looked into his eyes. "There's those pretty eyes I love." He smiles, his heart breaking a little at the distraught look on her face.

"Please don't be mad at me, please don't, I'm sorry, please don't be mad." She started to hyperventilate again, not wanting her boyfriend to be mad at her for taking him away from such an important meeting.

"Why would I ever be mad at you baby? Hmmm?" He rubbed his hands up and down her arms when he notices her start to shiver. "Hey pretty girl, can you name five things you can see right now? Can you do that for me?"

Y/N gulps and nods hear head slowly, "I-I s-see, a-a car, t-the road, I see y-you." She sobs and falls into his arms wanting to be close to him.

"That's my girl." He whispers, it wasn't five but at least she could name a few things. "Do you want to go home baby?"

"I don't want to stop you from your meetings." Y/N was still crying but she was a little more calm from being with Harry.

"You matter more than any meeting, business transaction, anything. I just want to make sure you're safe." He cups her cheeks and presses a kiss to her forehead.

She nods and looks down at her shoes, "I want to go home with you."

Later on, Harry and Y/N are wrapped up under the covers in bed. Y/N is laying right on top of Harry as they both watch a movie on the TV. Harry runs his hand up and down Y/N's back, massaging her head with the other. "My poor baby." He said, making sure to baby and caress her as much as possible so she knew that she was safe.

"I'm sorry from taking you out of your meeting, I'm so embarrassed." She hides her face in his chest.

"Hey, enough of that now. I already told you that you're health is important to me and I would happily leave anything to make sure you're alright." He kisses the top of her head. "I've always got you." He whispers.

"Ditto." She mumbles and falls asleep to the gentle touches and kisses of the one she loved the most.