𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘣 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦

Synopsis: Harry meets Y/N at a Halloween party.

There was a Halloween party happening at one of the frat houses near college and Y/N was invited. Not by the actual people who lived in the house but it was an open invite and she was invited by her roommate Cali.

Cali and Y/N were the complete opposite but somehow got on like a house on fire. Cali was loud and enthusiastic, shall we say, about the use of recreational drugs. She loved to party and was the definition of an extrovert in every sense of the word. She had an incredible style which Y/N always found herself jealous over and was the only person Y/N knew that was truly comfortable in her own skin that she showed it off even in the winter.

Y/N was quiet. She loved to read and spent her days watching Netflix under cozy blankets in their dorm room or studying for an exam that was four weeks away. She was a bit skittish and didn't really have many friends but with Cali around she was always being introduced to people she would never have the guts to talk to herself.

Y/N was baby pink and Cali was a deep red but they were slowly becoming unlikely companions.

Cali had invited Y/N to the frat party and, at first, she wasn't so sure. She was nineteen and had never been to a house party before, not that you have to but there was no harm in trying. Cali and her boyfriend Ryan, who Y/N also found solace in, spent the evening persuading Y/N to come to the party and that it would be fancy dress so no one would have to know she even turned up.

Eventually, Y/N agreed and was now regretting her decision as Cali sat her on the chair at her vanity and pulled out all the makeup she owned which was practically the entire makeup store. "So what are we going for? Sexy nurse? A nun, although I don't think Lilia would be happy with that," Cali says, referring to Y/N's mum who was a devout Catholic.

"I-I haven't really thought about it." Y/N says her eyes looking at Cali.

"Hmmm," Cali thinks, "well are we going for soft and cute or sexy and confident?"

Y/N furrows her eyebrows, wondering why Cali would even ask such a question knowing her personality. Her mind was screaming at her to stay in her comfort zone and dress as a bunny or something but her gut was telling her something else.

Cali was right, no one would need to know who she was under the layers of makeup and a costume. She could be whoever she wanted to be and for once in her life she wanted to feel sexy and confident. She wanted to be just like Cali.

"I want to be confident." Is all Y/N says and a smirk appears on Cali's face.

"That's my girl." Cali grins and is already picking out all the tools she would need for the makeover.

Just two hours later, Y/N was staring at herself in the mirror. To say she was shocked would be the understatement of the century. Cali had chosen the stereotypical she-devil but to Y/N it was all so new.

Her makeup was glam and Cali had even gone as far to put fake blood dripping from her lips. Her hair was in loose curls cascading down her back with devil horns on her head. But what surprised her the most was the figure hugging dress and how she looked in it.

She was wearing black fishnet tights on her legs and red glittery heels. She looked...good, no, she looked sexy and somehow it gave her the boost of confidence she never knew she had.

"Hey bab-Woah!" Ryan came in wearing a zombie costume since him and Cali were dressing as zombies together. His eyes were fixated on Y/N who stood twiddling with her thumbs and looking down.