𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺

Synopsis: Harry's in Subspace after having too many nightmares.

Harry was easily a switch.

He could go from being a dominant person who wanted to take care of his baby girl and keep her protected from the rest of the world.

Other times, Harry could be the submissive in the relationship. It didn't happen as often as Y/N liked since she was also a switch in the relationship, but when it did happen, Y/N would treasure those moments and keep Harry safe when he was feeling all floaty.

Today, Harry was feeling extremely floaty and Y/N knew from the minute she woke up that he was in Subspace.

His head was resting on Y/N's chest when she had woken up and his hands were gripping tightly on the ends of his shirt she was wearing.

When he sensed she had woken up, he looked up at her with flustered cheeks and pouty lips, his eyes all cloudy and innocent.

Y/N smiled softly and bought her hand up to run her fingers through his unruly curls. "Feeling floaty today baby?" She asks, her voice raspy from having just woken up.

Harry immediately nods his head, "Need you." He says, his voice sweet and dripping innocence.

"Need who baby boy?" Y/N teases, brushing the tips her fingers over his face, his eyes fluttering shut at the gentle touches.

"Need mommy." He whispers, the name sending butterflies in Y/N.

"M right here my love." She holds onto him tightly, trying to bring him as much comfort as possible, "What's got you feeling so small baby?"

Harry pouts his lips, "Had a nightmare." He says and Y/N's eyes soften.

In the early days of their relationship, Harry often had restless nights filled with nightmares due to past trauma in his childhood.

"Do you want to tell mommy what it was about?" She asks, already knowing he'll say no but it'll have to be something she brings up later.

As expected, he shakes his head and just continues to cling onto her. She took one last look at him and took in the fact that he wasn't going to be coming out of his Subspace anytime today.

"Do you wanna take a bath Peaches?" Y/N kisses his forehead.

"A bath." He nods before looking up at her worriedly, "With mommy?"

"Of course my love." Y/N pecks his soft lips and waits for him to move so she can get his bath ready.

After a while, Harry stays lying on the bed and Y/N leaves to run his bath. She grabs him a new outfit to wear because he liked it when mommy picked out his outfits for the day.

"Are you ready for your bath baby?" Y/N sits on the end of the bed and giggles when Harry quickly shuffles around to rest his head on her lap like a little puppy.

They sat in the warm bath together with Harry's back resting against Y/N's chest as she lathered soap into his skin and washed his hair. Harry sighed in bliss feeling himself relax at her touch.

"I was thinking we could make cupcakes for your sister's birthday today." Y/N kisses his bare shoulder, "Would you like that baby boy?"

"Cupcakes with mommy?" He turns back to look at her. Y/N smiles at the fact he had a constant need to ask if they were doing things together. She knew it was just a worry he had whenever he was feeling subby.

"Yes with mommy." Her heart soaring at the lazy grin that appears on his flushed face.

"I picked out your outfit baby." Y/N coos as she combs his wet hair whilst he sits on the bed with a towel wrapped around him.