𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘬𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴

Synopsis: it's 1965...What do you expect?

The year 1965. The time Hullabaloo premiered on NBC, The Beatles were into filming their second movie, Bob Dylan performed at the Royal Albert Hall and The Rolling Stones were fined for urinating on the wall of a London petrol station.

It was the middle of a time where things were changing and moving forward and the year 'Capricious' were the most controversial and talked about band. Mainly because of the lead singer and her antics.

Y/N L/N was the lead singer of the band. She was a known sex symbol around the world and had the voice of an angel mixed with an elderly lady who had smoked too many cigarettes in her life time. Her vocal ability was off the scale and everyone knew her name even without listening to the band.

However, Y/N also had a streak of going off the rails. She had been in and out of rehab twice at the tender age of twenty four. She was an alcoholic and experimental with her use of drugs. People who worked with her were use to her bipolar attitude but it doesn't mean they accepted it. Her band couldn't stand her at times but couldn't afford to lose her because, as much as they hated to admit it, she was their cash cow, the only reason people came to their concerts.

"I give up!" Dawn came into the office looking worst for wear.

Harry looked over at her and shook his head, knowing exactly what she was about to spend the afternoon complaining about.

Harry was a photographer. He worked at a firm that distributed photographers for artists whether it be on tour or for an advert in a newspaper, that was Harry's job.

Currently, he was working on an editorial for Blondie and it was driving him insane. Artists could get really picky about what they wanted and what the didn't want.

"Fuck Columbia, fuck Capricious and fuck that lead singer." Dawn put her camera on her desk and fell back onto her chair. "I refuse to work for them anymore, I need another job!"

"Your the forth photographer Mark has sent out, do you really think he's going to let you quit on them?" Harry asks.

"I'll quit my entire job if he doesn't. The money isn't worth the shit we get put through for working with these stuck up artists." She says and Harry can't help but inwardly agree.

The next day, Harry sees Dawn's desk completely empty of stuff, he didn't have to question what happened. Before he gets the chance to sit down, his boss, Mark, calls him over, "Styles, my office now!" He calls.

Harry sighs, walking into the office and sitting down opposite him, "You're the new photographer of Capricious." Is all he says.

Harry's eyes widen, sitting up straight in his chair, "Are you serious? B-but I still have so many other assignments for Blondie."

"Blondie's been handed over to Layla."

Harry tried to think of anything that could get him out of the situation but he knew his boss wouldn't let up anytime soon. "Why me? Why not just stop the firm from working with them anymore?"

"They're one of our highest paying customers, there's no way I'm letting up. You'll be working with Capricious and joining them on the South America tour." He pulls out some paperwork.

"You mean I have to stay on a bus with them?" Harry was praying this was some sick joke.

"Don't mess this up Harry or you'll end up like Dawn." He threatens.

A week later, Harry was on a bus ride over to Columbia where he'd be meeting the band for the first time. He had complained to his room mate, Lucas, the entire time since receiving the unwanted job by his boss and you can imagine the face he pulled on the bus ride over to the record label.