𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺

Synopsis: Y/N is drowning and Harry is the only one who can pull her up.

*Trigger warning*

*Also this has nothing to do with subspace but I wanted to (or needed) to write it for my own sake because idk about you but Harry is my comfort person sooooo yeah feel free to skip and wait for the next update which will be a part 2 to my last imagine hehe ;)

It was a gloomy Saturday afternoon and Y/N was sat at her desk with a blank page staring at her on her laptop screen.

She was a writer so it was ironic to her in moments where she could do anything but write.

Her finger had made use of the backspace throughout the past hour as she glanced back and forth between her notebook and the laptop screen. The scribbled out words of a great plan were right in front of her yet she couldn't seem to form a coherent sentence with them.

It was causing her a great amount of stress as she constantly tried to figure out how to tell a story with the world she had built in her mind and it didn't help that her editor had given her a deadline for a first draft in the next two months.

Her teeth nibbled on the skin of her bottom lip as she ran her fingers through her knotted hair. Her glasses rested on the bridge of her button nose as she crossed her arms and waited for an idea to come to mind.

She was too stuck in her own mind to hear the front door opening and in walking her boyfriend Harry.

Harry owned a bakery which was a popular little place in the small town they lived in. It was his dream to own a bakery of some kind ever since he was a little kid and learnt to bake bread with his grandma.

Y/N was constantly in awe of all the baked goods he'd create at home for him to put on display the next day. She loved being his girlfriend but the bonus was being the first person to taste any sweet treat he had created.

Harry walked into the kitchen and placed the brown paper bag onto the countertop. He had visited the farmer's market on the way home from work and bought a few ingredients to make a vegetable soup with a crusty loaf of bread.

As he unpacked the vegetables, his eyes caught sight of his girlfriend sat in her natural habitat where she had been for the last week or so.

He smiled and set down the tomatoes that were in his hands, walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her, "What number are you on now?" He smiles into her hair, his eyes catching sight of the three mugs of coffee.

"I lost count after the third." Y/N mumbled, leaning her head back so it was rested against his chest.

He furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed the blank screen in front of her, "Made any progress?" He wondered.

"Well I managed to write out one sentence but I didn't like it all that much so I got rid of it." She closed her eyes.

"Maybe you should take a break from writing for a while. A classic case of writers block can easily be fixed with a walk through the park." He teases but doesn't get a laugh from her like he'd usually get. "Hey, are you okay?"

Y/N snapped out of whatever daze she had fallen into, "What? I'm fine." She said yet Harry didn't seem so sure.

"Take a break baby, your eyes will fall out of your head the longer you look at that screen." He coaxed her but she wasn't letting up.

"I-I need to finish this Harry. I need to have the first chapter in by next week." She shakes her head and removes herself from his embrace.

"There's still time my love." He reasons but he knew how stubborn she was when it came to her writing. "You need to take a break."