𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘣 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2

Synopsis: Harry is upset because Y/N never replied

It had been a week since Harry had met Y/N at the Halloween party and he was upset.

Harry was a tough guy from London in England and was staying with his cousin, Oliver, to see whether transferring to college in America would be good for him.

He had been in a lot of trouble back home and he knew staying in the same place wouldn't do him any good so his parent's suggested trying out a different scene.

He only had three more days until he had to leave again and make his decision. He was planning on just staying in England as America wasn't his dream place to be and it would cost a lot for his parents to keep him here but then he met Y/N at the party.

There was something about her that made him melt inside and his tough exterior no longer seemed to exist as he comforted her after she'd been touched by the boy.

After Y/N left, Harry went back into the party and confronted the boy who was back to talking to any girl he could get his hands on. He threatened him and left him shaking in his place after he told him to 'never touch his girl again'.

Harry hadn't seen Y/N since the party and it made him more upset than what he'd like to admit. He was hoping she'd see him the day after he gave her his jacket to hold onto but instead it was Oliver who gave it back to him without an explanation.

Harry was constantly trying to find a way of getting to meet with her again but he had no way of contacting her, that was until he remembered Cali was a good friend of hers and a good friend of Oliver's.

"Hey Oli, have you ever thought about throwing a party at your house?" Harry asked his cousin who was playing video games.

Oli scoffed, "Throwing a party is all well and good but it's the clearing up afterwards that I can't deal with. Why, are you planning on doing something because you know my mom's a neat freak?"

"That girl at the party," Harry started but was interrupted by Oliver.

"You mean Y/N? You and her seemed pretty close at the party. Cali told me she's a hard one to get to know so who knows how big bad Harry did it." Oliver laughed.

"Well since I'm leaving soon I kind of want to see her again..."

"Dude, you could have told me that a week ago. I'll just text Cali for her number." Oliver said and Harry mentally slapped himself in the face.

Oliver messaged Harry Y/N's number, "Thanks Oli." Harry grinned, feeling the happiest he's felt since he last saw Y/N.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Oliver called as Harry walked up the stairs to the spare room he was staying in.

"You know I wouldn't do that anyway." Harry replied, hearing Oliver laugh. Oliver wasn't the best at finding himself a girl so he couldn't help but laugh at Harry's smart response.

Harry felt stupid getting this excited over a girl he had just met. He felt all giddy on the inside, contrasting completely with his tough exterior. He nibbled on his bottom lip and decided on what to text.

Harry: Hello little lamb.

He sent it and thought the idea was pretty good at first but soon regretted it after thinking it through. He probably sounded like some weird, pervy stalker and she didn't even have his contact saved so she wouldn't know who was sending her weird messages.

Before he got the chance to send another text, he got a response.

Y/N: Harry?

Harry tried to stop the grin from appearing on his face at the fact that she remembered him. He tried to think of a response but his thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing.