𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘣 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦

En başından başla

"I know isn't she hot as fuck?" Cali comes out wearing her glammed up zombie look.

"Y-You look amazing Y/N." Ryan stutters, looking at his girlfriend who was trying not to laugh at his shocked reaction. "And you baby, look sexy as ever."

"Oh shut up, we know exactly who's going to be stealing the show tonight." Cali smirks, looking over at Y/N who was blushing greatly.

"Y-You don't really think that do you Cal? I don't want people to look at me." Y/N was beginning to worry, she didn't like attention on her.

"Oh honey, no one will be able to keep their eyes off of you but don't worry I'll stick right by you. It's your first party, I'm not going anywhere." Cali throws her arm around her shoulder, "Shall we ladies?"

Outside the house is loud. It was only ten and there were already so many people. Y/N could feel the confidence she felt begin to deflate the closer they got to the front door. "I hear Oliver is bringing his cousin, apparently he's hot as fuck and comes all the way from Britain." Cali hooks her arm with Y/N's as they walk into the party.

Y/N can feel all eyes on her as they walk through the hallway of the house that was crowded with all kind of people. She couldn't really recognize anybody since everyone was wearing costumes which gave her a strange sense of comfort.

"I'll go get us some drinks!" Ryan shouts over the music and pushes his way through the crowd of students.

"C'mon sweets, let's go dance!" Cali yells and leads Y/N into the crowd.

Y/N flinches as the music gets louder and the crowd gets harder to push through. Everyone was dancing to the music and Y/N didn't feel as though she'd be any good. "C-Cali, I-I've never done this before." Y/N tells her friend who's swaying to the music.

"Y/N remember no one knows who you are. You can be anything you want to be with this costume on and one thing you are right now is sexy as hell so move that little booty and dance with me." Cali laughs, Y/N nodding.

She shuts her eyes and starts to slowly sway to the music, feeling the rhythm and moving her body to it. She had never done any of this before but she was channeling her inner devil and found herself dancing in a way she had never done.

Ryan came back with drinks and handed a cup to Y/N, "There's not a lot of alcohol in it." He tells Y/N, knowing she'll get worried about it.

"That's okay!" She grins and feels as light as ever even without any alcohol in her system.

She dances for hours and feels herself slowly relax to the music and with the slight buzz of alcohol, she feels more at ease.

Suddenly, she feels a hand on her waist. She assumes it's Cali and so she keeps dancing but they lean closer and minty breath tingles on her skin. "Hello pretty girl." A thick accent speaks into her ear.

Y/N's eyes widen and she shoots her head round only to be met with a tall figure. He was wearing a white t-shirt, jacket and black jeans and seemed to be the only one not dressed up for the occasion. His brown hair was a mess and his green eyes were looking straight into Y/N's.

"H-Hello." Y/N stuttered, looking past him to see if she could find Cali.

"Looking for someone?" He asks, he didn't even need to shout as he was so close to Y/N's ear.

"I-I came with my friend Cali b-but I can't find her." Y/N felt her confidence slip again from his watchful eyes.

"Cali's a good friend of my cousin. I can lead the way, I know where she is." Y/N nods, wanting to find her best friend. The stranger puts his hand out for Y/N and pushes through the crowd to help her find Cali.