𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

Start from the beginning

Morgan was pottering around the house as she grew impatient waiting for Y/N to arrive. Charlotte, Harry and Morgan's mother, had finished laying out the table for lunch and Thomas was sat in his chair reading the newspaper. Harry was outside, sat in the shade in a hammock, reading his book with glasses perched on the bridge of his nose.

Suddenly, he heard the doorbell ring and the sound of Morgan greeting her best friend at the door. He was in no rush to get back inside as he closed up his book and sat up, slipping on his shoes and walking inside to meet Morgan's friend.

"Harry! Harry!" Morgan called and pulled Y/N along behind her. Y/N could already feel the pounding of her heart as Morgan dragged her into the conservatory. "Harry, this is my best friend Y/N."

Y/N didn't look up until she heard him speak, "So you're the famous Y/N my sister talks about." She heard his deep, raspy voice and closed her eyes, slowly lifting her head up.

Her eyes open and she was met with the bright, green eyes she had seen in the crowd three years ago. He was nothing like his seventeen year old self and unfortunately for Y/N he hadn't downgraded either.

He had upgraded entirely.

"That would be me." She says, her voice squeaky causing a blush to appear on her cheeks.

"It's lovely to meet you darling." Harry spoke and Y/N almost melted at the name he had called her.

"It's nice to meet you too." Y/N replies.

Morgan had gone off somewhere leaving Harry and Y/N to introduce themselves to each other and Y/N wasn't really sure what to next in this situation. You see, Morgan wasn't just Y/N's best friend, she was her only friend because Y/N was shy and quiet and wasn't good at talking.

Harry was in awe at the petite girl that stood in front of him. His eyes were focused on her plump, pink lips and the freckled that littered the bridge of her nose. He wanted to reach out and run his fingers through her mousy brown curls and get lost in the deep ocean that lived in her eyes.

He was constantly reminding himself that she was sixteen and that it wrong to think this way about someone that age, especially his sister's best friend, but he longed to touch her milky, white skin and feel her gentle touch.

She was so innocent.

Standing in her white, flowy dress with her eyes big and wide as she looked at him and she looked so nervous to be around him. He wanted nothing more than to pick her up and wrap her in a blanket.

"Harry, Y/N! Lunch is ready." Charlotte called from the dining room.

Harry leaned down and gently brushed his fingers over her arm whispering in her ear, "Follow me little lamb." He whispers and feel the hair raise on her arm and goosebumps appear.

He smirked as she followed closely behind him, knowing that it wasn't just him that was feeling this way.

Morgan was sat in her usual spot at the table and Charlotte and Thomas sat opposite each other at either end. Y/N saw Morgan eagerly waiting for her to sit next to her so had no choice but to sit in that seat, even though she felt an urge to sit next to her brother instead. Y/N watched as Harry pulled out the chair opposite her and looked down at her plate.

This was going to be one long lunch.

Y/N quickly glanced at Harry in hopes that he wouldn't notice but was met with Harry's eyes looking straight into hers and a smirk lingering on his lips.

Everyone passed around the food and tucked into their lunch. It was quiet for a little bit but Morgan started to make conversation. "We have our college open day in a few weeks." She says.