Chapter 24

Nevaeh's POV
"Luke" I call for the third time but he doesn't answer me or probably he dint hear since he was talking to a brunette haired girl, and it seemed like they were really engrossed in what they were talking about.

I stroll towards them and slam my hand on the table angry for some reason, "hey, Neva" he says flashing a smile, "I have been calling your attention for a while now, why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not ignoring you, I just did not hear you, I and Mila here were discussing our history project" he says gesturing, "Hi" the girl beside him chirps as she latches onto his arm.

I give her a tight smile before turning back to Luke, "Mr. Fishman isn't coming for lesson tomorrow, so it's canceled"

"Oh ok thanks" he says and turns his attention back to Mila, "that's it?"

"that's what? Do you want me to say something?" he asks with a confused expression, "never mind" I say and turn around with an unknown anger walking away from them.
************************
[Wednesday]
"Luke, hey" I call waving him over, "do you mind coming over to teach me Geometry, I can't seem to understand it, I booked with Angela but she had to cancel" I say

"sorry Neva, I made plans with Mila to work on our project after school" he says gesturing to Mila who was leaning against a locker and waves at me.

"Oh ok" I say surprised with the disappointment laced on my tone, "bye" he says with a smile, "yeah bye" I say.

[Thursday]
What is wrong with you Nevaeh, why do you get angry everytime you see him and Mila together? He is a playboy and troublemaker nothing more.

"Collins!" the coach calls out my name cutting me off my thoughts, "I said everyone should give me ten laps why are you sitting there? Get off your butt!"

I quickly get up and join the rest of the class in running when I suddenly slip and fall hitting my head on something hard, Ouch, I look up and turns out I dint fall, I only hit my head on Luke's chest and to steady my body, his hands were on my waist.

I quickly push my self from him, "sorry, I dint mean to hit you" I say looking up at him, "it's fine" he says ruffling my hair and going back to running.

Amma's POV
[Saturday]

I glance at the wall clock which said 3:45pm, I pause the movie and get up from my bed to get some ice-cream. I had been waiting for Ashton to arrive and he was supposed to be here about 45mins ago, Mum and Dad were still not home yet and Ayden and Ayan were out so I was alone at home.

I had woken up from my nap by 2:30pm so I decided to watch 'The Mother' on Netflix since the romcom starred Jennifer Lopez, she is a wonderful singer with nice acting skills so why not?

The door bell rings so I drop my ice cream bowl and went to open the door which revealed my partner for the project, he scans me from head to toe before clearing his throat, "may I come in?" he asks, " sure" I say as I step aside for him to enter.

He looks around the house as his eyes ventured from one picture frame to another, "your house looks different from the last time I came" he says making himself comfortable on the couch.

"uh... would you like some ice-cream?" I ask ignoring his statement, I mean the last time he came was for a party so obviously it looked different, "flavor?" he asks

"well, there's strawberry and chocolate", Ayan, mom and I loved chocolate while dad and Ayden preferred strawberry, I once read that strawberry lovers were usually introverted and Ayden is no where near 'introvert.

"strawberry" he replies after a while, I guess here is another 'introverted' person. I scoop a bit of strawberry flavored ice cream into the ceramic bowl, added whip cream, some sprinkles and gummy bears.

I looked at my masterpiece when done with a proud smile on my face, "here you go" I say handing him the bowl, he collects it and takes a big scoop without saying 'thanks'. Jerk.
****************************
"what's this?" Ashton suddenly questions as we were halfway into the project, surprisingly, when I had divided our work in parts, he got serious and started to work on his part.

Although he did make rude ass comments about my room saying it was to bright and whatnot, and for christ sake the walls were painted a dull blue color so I don't know where he got 'bright' from.

"drop that" I say realising he was holding my diary, I try to grab it from him but he quickly gets up and raises it above his head.

"please, just drop it" I plead with him, no one and I mean no one has ever read my diary so I am not willing to allow my so called crush do so.

"Ashton, give it back" I say, desperation in my voice, "I didn't know people still write in diaries" he says with a smirk, his back finally hits the wall and I jump to reach it when he suddenly grabs my arm and switches our roles.

"what are you? Fourteen years old?" he says opening the first page, "don't do that!" I try to grab it again but he squeezes my hands and pins them above my head, "please don't open it"

"why? Is there some big secret of yours hidden in there?", actually yes, but I don't say that, he suddenly comes closer and closes the diary, "maybe I could just take it with me instead, what do you think?" he asks with a smirk as he studies my face.

"n-no p-please don't"

"ok then, one condition"

"what is it?"

"kiss me" he says as all the hint of mischief on his face was suddenly wiped out and was replaced with a serious and hard one.

"Y-you are kidding, right?" I ask hopefully, "does it look like I am joking" he asks, "I'm sorry I can't-"

"do it and you get this back" he says waving my diary in my face, "unless you don't want it" he says as he realeases my hands and turns around to leave my room.

"wait" I say as I quickly grab his arm, "I want my diary back..." I say as he raises an eyebrow, "... but it's just I have never kissed anyone before and it might-" he suddenly cuts me off by putting his lips on mine.

Think you the shit?
Bitch you not even the fart (krrah)... ✨