Chapter 15

Ashwyra's POV
I was on my way to Amma's house because my mum had told me to come return the flower vase her mum had used to send her flowers on her birthday. My mum and Amma's mum became really good friends due to Amma and I friendship in middle school, so they were basically best friends too.

I happily accepted her request since I would get to see my crush and bestie. I reach their home and ring the bell, immediately someone opens the door, it was Ayden, we stare at each other for a short while until he clears his throat and looks at the vase.

"um... my mum wanted me to return this vase, and I also wanted to check on Amma" I tell him while stretching the vase in my hand, he collects it and let's me in.

"Amma went to pick Ayan from a friend's house, so she is not at home, do you want to wait?" he asks raising a brow.

"yeah sure, I can wait" I say, walking towards the sofa while he heads back upstairs, sighing I went over to the fridge to get myself water and I couldn't stop thinking about his weird behavior towards me.

I gulp down my water and Amma's advice rings in my ears to try talking to him about it so I decided to put my fears aside and went upstairs.

I knocked on his room door but there was no reply, I knock again but still no reply so I let myself in.

Upon entering his room I realized that he was in the washroom, my mind started telling me to back out and that this was a bad idea.

I was about to turn around and leave when he comes out of the washroom and I freeze in my spot.

I look at him and he had only a towel around his waist, I gulp as I notice the water trickling down his chest to his abs, my body heated up as I quickly looked back at his face, he was also scanning me before he asks, "what are you doing in my room?"

I did not know what to say as I kept on blinking, "I needed to talk to you" I say, my voice coming out smaller than I intended to, "but never mind" I quickly add was about to leave when he suddenly grabs my arm and turns me around with my back against the door.

He was now very close to me and towered over me, he bends to my height and whispers in my ear, "you asked for this"

"what are you-" I was saying before he places his lips on mine and starts to kiss me.

I was very stunned and confused before I melted into the kiss and his hands move to hold my waist.

The kiss was a soft one at first but he deepened it, after a while, he abruptly pulls away when we hear the sound of the door downstairs.

He was about to say something when I quickly leave his room and go downstairs to see Amma and Ayan.

"Ash what are you doing here?, you didn't tell me you were coming over" she says pulling away from our hug.

"yeah I came to drop the flower vase" I say while waving to Ayan to was heading upstairs, "sorry, did you wait long?" she asks

"no, I can still stay a little longer" I say as we headed to her room, Ayden comes out of his bedroom fully dressed and heads downstairs, not before smirking at me and telling Amma he was headed somewhere.

"did something happen while I was away" Amma asks after Ayden goes out the door, I look at her and see her smirking.

"I'll tell you guys everything, don't worry" I say smiling, "oooh" she says wiggling her brows.

Ayden's POV
I was about to go into the shower when the bell rang. I put on my vest and quickly headed downstairs incase it was Amma and Ayan but when I open the door I came face to face with the one person I had been trying to avoid, Amma's friend, Ashwyra.

I had been trying to avoid her because I realized that I had started to like her, I had to avoid her so as to subdue my feelings and actions.

I quickly clear my throat and look at the vase in her hands, "my mum wanted me to return the vase and I wanted to check on Amma" she says.

I collect the vase from her and allowed her to come in, I tell her that Amma wasn't around but I wasn't ready for her to leave just yet so I suggested her waiting for Amma to get back.

"yeah sure, I can wait" she says as she headed to the sofa. I knew she knew her way around the house so I don't offer anything and head up to my room to have a quick shower.

I was in the shower when I heard a knock, but I wasn't sure since it wasn't really loud enough till I heard it again.

To quickly get the door I wrapped a towel around myself and got out only to see Ashwyra standing in front of my room door.

I noticed that she was checking me out and my inner self smirks, "what are you doing in my room?" I ask but she just keeps on blinking before saying "I needed to talk to you", "but never mind" she quickly adds and was about to leave.

I did not know what possessed me as I quickly grab her arm and turn her around, I bend down to her height, inhale her scent and whispered in her ear "you asked for this" "what are you-" she was saying when I cut her off by kissing her.

I felt her body tense before she melts into the kiss, I wrap my arm around her waist and continued to kiss her before we heard the sound of the door down stairs.

I broke the kiss and she runs out the door, I also went over to my closet picked out my clothes and got dressed.

I leave my room and I give her a smirk when I see her and Amma going upstairs, I told Amma I was going somewhere and leave the house.