Chapter 14

The week passed by in a blur, I did not tell Nevaeh and Ashwyra about the art class incident but rumors started to go around that I had tried to force myself on Ashton and that's why he poured murky water on me, like as if any of that made sense.

Anyways I was being called a whore or slut, I tried to not let it get to me but this morning some girls didn't even know I was in the rest room when they were talking shit about me.

I was able to avoid Ashton through out last week and thank goodness he didn't attend art class this morning.

We are currently at the cafeteria arguing about 'Hailey and Selena', more like Vaeh and Ash were arguing while I munched on fries, although Jacob used to join us for lunch, he didn't join us today cus he tried for the football team and got chosen, so he had a few jock friends.

I continued to munch while looking around the cafeteria when Ashton and his friends walk in, he looks around and his eyes land on mine, he stares at me for a while and smirks, I quickly take my eyes off him and focus on my fries, asshole.

"isn't that right Amma?" Vaeh asks as I turn to face them and just nodded, "what's wrong?, you look annoyed" Ash asks, of course I was still angry at Ashton for pouring that water on me, "I'm fine" I say, "no you are not, so tell us what's wrong", "fine" I sigh and narrate the whole story and the rumors.

"I am going over to Ashton" Ash says as she gets up wanting to head over to the popular table but I quickly grab her hand, "no please don't, especially not in the cafeteria" I beg her, "but Amma he is supposed to apologize" she says, "please don't talk to him at all, promise?" "Ash she is right, it might only cause more trouble if she attracts unnecessary attention here" Vaeh adds which I was thankful for.

"fine then" Ash says and sits, "Thanks guys" I tell them as the bell rings.
**************
(Friday)
I managed to avoid him yesterday too which I was really grateful for. The girls are currently at my house as we prepare for the football game. I was also attending because Jacob wanted me to support him.

"Earth to Amma" Vaeh says, "yeah" I reply as I notice I had been thinking for sometime now, "which looks better this or this?" she asks holding a purple joggers and a skirt, "I think the joggers is fine" I say.

"What have you been thinking about?" Ash asks, "nothing" I tell her.
After a while of choosing outfits we were finally ready.

Nevaeh's outfit

Ashwyra's outfit

Ashwyra's outfit

Amma's outfit

**************The game started at 7:00pm and our school already had nine points Ashton had scored six points for us and I didn't miss the way the cheerleaders especially Christiana would scream on top of her lungs whenever he scored a goal, this t...

**************
The game started at 7:00pm and our school already had nine points Ashton had scored six points for us and I didn't miss the way the cheerleaders especially Christiana would scream on top of her lungs whenever he scored a goal, this time Jacob was with the ball, he was about to score a touchdown when an opponent tries tackling him to the ground but Luke helps him and instead they scored a field goal.

Everyone started to applaud him, he looks around and spots me as he waves and I wave back at him with a smile playing on my lips, some people turned their heads towards me but I ignored it.

I look back at the field to see Ashton staring at me, I look away from him and see Ayden who gives us a head nod. The game resumed soon enough and the results showed that our school had won the game which made everyone cheer loudly.

Christiana rushes over to Ashton and kisses him although he doesn't return the kiss, I did not know how long I had been staring at them when his eyes meet mine and I give him a scowl before looking away.

After a while, Jacob came up to the girls and I, "you played nicely" I say giving him two thumbs up, he suddenly pulls me into a hug which catches me by surprise, "thanks for coming to support me" he says, I pat his back and reply with "what are friends for?" even though that was half the reason I came.

The girls, Jacob and I hung out a bit before we finally headed to our various houses.