Chapter 2

This chapter is dedicated to my close friends, thank you for your support!

Christiana's POV
"So what are you wearing for the party Maggie?" I ask knowing how poor her parents are, her dress would probably be trash "I actually saw a nice dress with Ashley at the store Christy" she says in her usual squeaky voice 'a dress you probably can't afford' I thought, she knew I hated that stupid nickname "I think the name of the store is-" she continued before Ashley cuts her off "Sarah Finn store" "hey, I was gonna tell her" Maggie whines, 'this girl is annoying', " since today is Saturday why don't we go shopping girls" I say changing my mood, "Yay Christy, you are the best" "how many times will I tell you to stop calling me that STUPID NICKNAME?" I burst out already having enough of her nonsense "I'm sorry, Christiana" she says "now that's better". We go out, got into my car and drove to Sarah Finn.

I carry my bags and get out of the car with Ashley and Maggie following, the servants try to collect my bags but I refused worried that they will stain it.

We drop our bags and sit on my queen sized bed "oh my goodness, that was rough" Ashley says " and fun too" Maggie concludes. So Ashley tell me about you and Evan" I tell her "oooh" Maggie nudges her while Ashley blushes a little "so he, Ashton and Luke are resuming soon, he hasn't told me when yet but I am waiting for his reply" she says "OMG, Ashton is coming back soon" Maggie shrieks again, they had gone to spend the last few days of summer abroad and were finally resuming "shut it girl, no need to shout, besides he is mine" I shut her up knowing that she has a little crush on him but he never seems to notice her, "but I thought you and that dude um..., what's his name again?" Ashley asks "Ayden?" I ask her knowing who she was talking about, "yeah, I thought you guys were a thing" she tells me while Maggie nods "oh, no, I'm just with him for his little bitch sister thinking she owns the school cos her brother is a jock" "when Ashton returns, he is going in the trash, I'm gonna break both her and her brother" I finish with an evil smirk, "you are so evil" Ashley tells me "I know I am" I say as we both laugh with me thinking about how evil my plan was.

Ashwyra's POV
"Mom, have you seen my hoodie?" I ask after looking for it in my wardrobe closet, she usually does the laundry, "Is it the one in coral?" she asks, "yes please" "it's in the top drawer of your closet", "thanks".

I hurry back to my room searched my wardrobe and quickly put it on, I was going over to Amma's house because her cute little brother is returning from his sleepover, I don't know why, but she wanted to do something special for him and surprise him with cookies and a well arranged room.
I run downstairs, kiss my mum on the cheek and head out "be back early"I hear mom shout "ok mum" I shout back.

(AMMA'S HOME)
I ring the doorbell and wait patiently but no one comes to open the front door, I wanted to ring it again when Ayden opens the door, "um...hi" I say a bit weirdly since I barely talk to him and see him, "hi" he says looking at me almost like he was trying to remember something "so may I come in?" I ask since I have been standing for almost a minute, then I hear footsteps "Ayden who is there?" Amma's voice says, "come in" he finally let's me in.
****************
"So I already prepared all the ingredients for the cookies, we got flour, sugar, butter, eggs and others" Amma explains "so first you gonna choose what process you want to do or we can do it together" she says, "ofc, together" I say and we start the procedure.
********
We were throwing flour on each other and having fun while baking, when Ayden comes down the stairs with only his sweatpants and his phone in hand, his vest was no longer on him.

He comes to the kitchen and pours himself lemonade, I was staring at him as I took the pan out of oven, "ouch" I say, I forgot to wear mittens, I quickly drop the pan on the cabinet, "what's wrong?" Amma asks "it's nothing" I say as I look up and make eye contact with Ayden, I look away, "what do you mean 'nothing', your hands are bruised" Amma says examining my hands "let me treat you upstairs" she says and takes me up upstairs I look down and his eyes were back on his phone.

We get to Amma's room, she brings out her first aid kit and starts to treat me, my right hand was bruised more than the left "I'm sorry" I say "for what?" "letting a few cookies go to waste", "don't worry, besides we already finished, let's go".

We go downstairs and sit on the couch, fortunately he was no longer here, I take out my phone to see if there were messages from mom telling me to get something on the way back when I hear Amma's voice "Ash" "yeah" I say and look up, "you like my brother" she says, I was a bit surprised I din't know whether it was 'like' or 'crush'.
"what? You know he is with Christiana" I tell her "Ash, we both know he and Christiana aren't a thing" "I'm pretty sure he did that to get your attention" she adds, "you mean, when he came shirtless?" "hmm" she says, I slightly blush at the thought.

"So admit it, you have a crush on him" she says "I think I do", she squeals but I quickly cover her mouth, "since when?" she asks "Maybe sophomore year?" I say and she squeals again but I quickly tell her to keep it down, then I check my phone for the time, it was 4:47pm, I had to leave.
"Amma, we can talk about this later, I have to go" "hunh, right now"

"yeah, I need to get some stuffs on the way home"

"ok , see you tomorrow" she says walking me to the door, "bye" I say and head out "bye" she says waving.

I hope you enjoyed her POV, this chapter is a bit shorter than the first and they are going to keep varying like that, Ayden's POV next in the short chapter. Enjoy! 🤗