Chapter 7

Amma's POV
We are inside Ayden's car driving to school when I ask "Ayden", "yeah" he answers, "what's your type of girl or what type of girl do you like?"

"why do you ask that question?"

"just answer the question already"

"well, I like it when a girl is pretty, confident but shy at the same time, she should also have a warm personality and attractive eyes" he says, "what about her hair?" I quickly ask knowing I told Ash something about short hair, "I don't mind about the hair, but I think girls with short hair are cuter, may I know why you are suddenly interested in my type?"

"oh its nothing, just wanted to know"

"if you say so", he parks his car and we both go inside school, while heading to my locker I see a girl with an unfamiliar side profile taking something from Ash's locker.
"Excuse me, are you -, oh my goodness, Ash its you" I exclaim as she turns to face me when I was talking.

"yes, I got a haircut

" I see that"

"so how do I look?"

"You look different, I barely even recognized you" which was true cos
she looked pretty-cute, "hey Amma who are you talking to" I turn to see Nevaeh walking towards us, "it's me, Ashwyra" Ash tells her once she was standing next to me, "waw how can your face change so much because of an haircut?" Vaeh asks with a very surprised face, "you look good btw" she adds receiving a thank you from Ash.
**********************
(Cafeteria)

"Jake called Yesterday" Ash says smiling, "who is Jake?" Vaeh asks, "oh he is Ashwyra's older brother who is in college" I tell her, "really? It's been some time since he called" I say facing Ash now "yeah, he probably has been busy, anyways guess what" she asks

"what?" Vaeh and I ask, "c'mon try to guess"

"he is gonna come visit?"

"nope, he invited me to a party and he said I could come along with you guys", we squeal excitedly.

"Nice, I'm definitely in, when is the party tho?" Vaeh asks, "on Friday", "I'm in too" I say and we go back to eating our food.
**********************
Another bad day due to Christiana, the coach had told us to run laps around the field, I had started to run when something hits my leg and I fall getting my nose bruised, I look up to see Christiana who smiles at me "Oh my goodness Amma are you hurt" she draws my name out of her mouth like it's poison, I get up and dust myself "go to the nurse's office, Watterson" the coach says like he dint just see her setting a leg for me.

Our school didn't have school uniforms but we had P.E uniforms which consisted of a blue Tee and red shorts.

I leave the nurse's office after she had given me antibiotics and a bandaid on my nose bridge, she told me I could go back to class so here I was heading back to P

I leave the nurse's office after she had given me antibiotics and a bandaid on my nose bridge, she told me I could go back to class so here I was heading back to P.E, that is until I spot Ashton and Luke on the path so I quickly turn to walk the other way and hoping to get away from them but it's like Luke already spotted me "hey Gumball, wait up" he says as he starts jogging towards me while I increase my pace.