Chapter 6

The above pic is Ashwyra and Amma's outfit. Amma on the left and Ashwyra on the right. I showed Ashwyra's outfit cos the day or chapter started with her POV.

Ashwyra's POV
I was meeting up with Amma at her house so we could go to school together.
I have my bath, put on my clothes, applied my lip gloss and let my hair down.
I go downstairs, grabbed toast and leave the house. After 20 minutes of walking, I finally get to her house and ring the door bell then Ayan opens the door while munching.

"Hey cutie, how are you?" I ask as he let's me in, "where is Amma?" I ask again, "she is upstairs and FYI I'm not cute I'm handsome" he says and goes back to his breakfast, which makes me giggle.

I greet her mom and go to Amma's room by the time I opened the door she was done dressing, we hug each other and head downstairs. "Ayden is driving us to school today" she says and wiggles her eyebrows when we were done with breakfast, her mum had insisted I ate , "oh okay" is all I say.

"seriously?" she says looking at me with a weird expression, "did you expect a reply more than that?"

"yeah I expected you to be excited"

"ready to go lil sis?" we hear Ayden's voice and look up, his eyes land on me and he looks at me from top to bottom then back to my eyes before turning to Amma "ready to go?" "yup" she says popping the 'p', "Ayden, you dint have breakfast" his mum says "don't worry mum, I'll just feed on this" he says raising the apple in his hand and taking a bite, "ok, have a nice day kids" she waves at us as we went out the door. We walk towards Ayden's car and when Amma opens the shotgun door she lightly pushes me inside and closes the door, then she sits at the back and winks at me as Ayden revs the engine.

We get to the school park and Ayden quickly gets out to open the door for Amma and I, "Thanks" I say getting out, "you welcome". I close the door and was already walking when I tripped but Ayden catches me "Are you okay?" he asks and I nod and thank him, he let's me go when I had gotten my balance and goes inside the school.

"Hmm" Amma says nudging me with her elbow, I smile and tell her to stop as we both go inside school and see Nevaeh by her locker, we make a plan to scare her and tiptoed to her, to other students we probably look like we were about to commit a vile crime. "Boo" we both say when we were close, she shrieks and uses her bag as a defense. Amma and I burst out laughing, "You guys scared the shit out of me" she says with a frown, "sorry, I actually know how that feels" Amma says giving me a playful glare and I giggle remembering the pose.
*********************************
I ask my Economics teacher for permission to use the restroom and leave the class, I go into a toilet stall, did my business and was about to leave when I hear the outer door open, "Ughh, so annoying" Christiana's voice says "he isn't even glancing at me today, is my makeup not enough?" she was asking someone, " Ana you look fine" Ashley's voice says, "then why isn't he giving me attention?", who is he? I thought, "Maybe he is having a bad day, you can be a handful sometimes Ana" Ashley says, I usually preferred Ashley among the trio cos there were a few times she told Christiana the truth but didn't try to stop her whenever she was mean to people.

"How can you say that Ley" she says, I open the door slightly to take a peek "You are my friend Ana, but if he is having a bad day talking to you might not be the best idea" Ashley says to Christiana who brought out her red lip stick and started applying it. "Fine then I'll just use Ayden for now since he is having a bad day" she says and drags Ashley out the door.
I come out of the stall washed my hands and headed back to class, slut I thought as I left the toilet.
*************************
(Cafeteria)

I finished telling Nevaeh and Amma what I heard in the toilet,Nevaeh also called her a slut while Amma sighs and changes the subject.

"So, I planned a sleepover on Saturday, will guys be able to make it?" she asks, "sure, Ash can text me your address and I'll be right over" Nevaeh says "ok, it's settled then" Amma says with a smile "Amma, what about your phone though" Nevaeh asks "oh my brother is driving me to the mobile shop today to get a new one" "Nice, what brand do you want to get?" I ask to know if it will be like her old phone, "An iPhone or Samsung, maybe" she replies.